PILGRIM'S ACCOUNTING CLERK - LIVE OPS, BREEDERS
Pilgrim’s wants YOU to join our Accounting Team!
- Medical, dental and vision insurance
- 401K contributions
- Better Futures Program –2 Year Community College tuition paid for you or your dependents!
- Opportunity to grow your career through our Supervisor Development Program
At Pilgrim’s, Safety Is A Condition, which means the safety of our team members comes first - always. This includes increased safety measures to prevent the spread of COVID-19, such as enhanced cleaning and sanitation, face coverings, temperature screens and plexi-glass or plastic barriers. We are also working to secure vaccine availability for our Team Members.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES: include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
Monitors, inputs to, and reviews weekly broiler cost and performance data for each processed flock..
- Performs all transactions for recording of and reporting on broiler flocks, including analyzing flock growing, production, and performance costs..
- Reviews, analyzes, and interprets cost center variances in various service areas for cost center managers.
- Responsible for calculating and payment of broiler grower production and market bonus..
- Gathers and assembles costs for internal and external cost studies. This includes gathering and assembling cost information for Agri-Stats reporting and analysis and weekly internal reporting.
- Assists the Live Accounting manager during the budgeting process for broiler production costs.
- Completes Monthly Audit process for assigned areas.
- Responsible for tracking rent payment changes, loan payment changes, supplemental rent changes, remodels and seasonal rent changes for broiler barns, an submitting this information to Grower Pay for application.
- Back up for Cost Accountant IV/V Breeder/position and Cost Feed Accountant.
- Perform other tasks as assigned.
- Observe & enforce all company personnel, quality, safety, and food safety policies.
- Maintains a positive work atmosphere by acting and communicating in a manner so that you work effectively and cooperatively with customers, clients, coworkers, and leadership teams.
- Participates in process improvement and problem solving utilizing continuous improvement and rational thinking methodologies such as Six Sigma
- Recognizes and acts on incidents and safety risks. Consistently practices, and enforces safe work habits and drives those habits throughout the organization
• 1 – 3 Years of Previous Related Experience• Proficient in the use of Microsoft Excel, Word, MTECH, and SAP
• Advanced Analytical and Project Skills
• Associates Degree in Accounting preferred
• Observe & enforce all company personnel, quality, safety, and food safety policies