JBS USA is a leading global provider of diversified, high-quality food products, including a portfolio of well-recognized brands and innovative, easy-to-use food solutions. We process, prepare, package and deliver fresh and value-added premium meat, poultry and retail-ready food products for customers in approximately 100 countries on six continents. We are also the majority shareholder of Pilgrim’s, the largest poultry company in North America. JBS USA employs more than 100,000 team members, and our corporate office is located in beautiful Greeley, Colorado, where our 1,200 team members onsite enjoy more than 300 days of sunshine a year.
We are seeking a Pork Corporate Ergonomist who will be responsible for the development of a sound Ergonomics program, development of the Top 10 CTD job’s annually with project development and resolutions to reduce and prevent ergonomic risk factors to employees in all five Pork facilities. Establish best practices across all Pork facilities.
- Assisting in job assessments, Top 10 CTD jobs, and project development.
- Perform ergonomic job analysis, including task analysis, risk factor identification and quantification, and body mechanics analysis. “EJMS”
- Develop and maintain Physical Demand Assessments for all production positions
- Implement/maintain exercise program for facility to include Work Conditioning for New Hires
- Use innovation, creative solutions and employee empowerment to design and/or implement ergonomic interventions such as, job rotation, stretch programs, and training and education.
- Consult with the Industrial Engineer on crewing needs, and ways to help identify changes to make jobs easier to perform.
- Perform data analysis to measure direct and indirect cost of musculoskeletal disorders and trend identification for all plants and Pork Division.
- Oversee and manage the entire Pork Division Ergonomic Program. Tracking and implementing all ergonomic improvements and best practices.
- Oversee and help plant Ergo Specialist to develop and manage the Power Team and all activities.
- Develop and conduct all Ergonomic Training for all plant Management members and Power teams.
- B.S. Athletic Training or Higher Education, Certified Professional Ergonomist (CPE)
- Typically requires a minimum of 3 year of experience in the Food Processing Industry
- Current LAT Certification or CPE Certification required.
- Ability for effective written and oral communication.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Completed a Cardio-Pulmonary Resuscitation Course (CPR) within the previous year.
- Excellent computer knowledge and skills.