JBS USA is a leading global provider of diversified, high-quality food products, including a portfolio of well-recognized brands and innovative, easy-to-use food solutions. We process, prepare, package and deliver fresh and value-added premium meat, poultry and retail-ready food products for customers in approximately 100 countries on six continents. We are also the majority shareholder of Pilgrim’s, the largest poultry company in North America. JBS USA employs more than 100,000 team members, and our corporate office is located in beautiful Greeley, Colorado, where our 1,200 team members onsite enjoy more than 300 days of sunshine a year.
JBS Imports department is seeking a Logistics Coordinator.
JBS Imports is one of the largest meat importers in North America, handling approximately one quarter of all beef and smallstock shipments to the region. We service customers in North America with direct sales for imported meat from Australia, New Zealand, Central and South America and Europe. With offices across the USA and Canada, we access the finest meat products from JBS Australia and other reputable suppliers of beef, lamb, mutton and goat meat.
- This role is responsible for overseeing imported containers from the port of origin to the final delivery to the customer
- This role will interface directly with customs brokers, 3rd party vendors (warehouses and carriers), sales staff, customers, and with internal support groups such as accounts payable, inventory control, documentation, etc.
- Employee maintains the ability to perform efficiently and follow through on all details, in a fast-paced, customer focused environment.
- Qualified candidate must be self-motivated and willing to stay focused under stressful/time sensitive situations; must have excellent interpersonal skills and a strong willingness to learn.
- Order set-up; transfer product (as needed), release to warehouses and carriers, provide documentation to customers
- Rate negotiation with carriers
- Inventory verification
- Weight adjustments and preparation for order close
- Communication with sales and customers regarding delivery status and any issues regarding their orders
- Prior Experience preferred
- Bilingual English / Spanish is a plus
- Experience with SAP is preferred
- Any prior experience showing significant personal accountability, attention to detail, organization or individual problem solving
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Solid organization skills including attention to detail and multi-tasking skills
- Excellent client-facing and internal communication skills
- Effective time management skills
- Able to maintain a positive attitude while dealing with multiple tasks