MARKETING SERVICES COORDINATOR
JBS USA is a leading global provider of diversified, high-quality food products, including a portfolio of well-recognized brands and innovative, easy-to-use food solutions. We process, prepare, package and deliver fresh and value-added premium meat, poultry and retail-ready food products for customers in approximately 100 countries on six continents. We are also the majority shareholder of Pilgrim’s, the largest poultry company in North America. JBS USA employs more than 100,000 team members, and our corporate office is located in beautiful Greeley, Colorado, where our 1,200 team members onsite enjoy more than 300 days of sunshine a year.
If you are looking to make an impact on a global scale, to help feed and nourish the world, and work as an integral part of a world class marketing organization, then this is the opportunity for you!
This role will support the $15 Billion JBS Beef division’s Marketing and Sales teams in the Retail, Foodservice, and International channels. The MSC reports to the Director, Marketing & Programs and will work closely with Brand and Customer Marketers, collaborating with Sales, Accounting, and Finance functions as well. The Marketing Services Coordinator will lead the execution of strategic and tactical initiatives of the Brand Marketing team.
Essential Duties And Responsibilities
- Administers JBS Beef point of sales systems, managing material inventory, orders, fulfillment, and supporting the development of new and innovative solutions.
- Manage JBS Beef’s Product Information Management systems, establishing and maintaining accurate product data sets to include product features and benefits, images, nutritional info, and product specifications for strategic customers in Retail and Food Service channels.
- Monitor, track, and support JBS Beef Consumer Response efforts across all media, including voicemail, email, and social media channels.
- Responsible for on-going processing of invoices and accounts across various marketing spending categories, suppliers, and accounts. Reviews and participates in the monthly marketing spending tracking, actualization, and forecasting.
- Monitors and develops JBS Beef CRM systems, managing the coordination, execution, data entry, and communication through various leading edge software platforms.
- Analyzes business through data "mining" (primarily through internal/proprietary systems) and close contact with field sales for additional intelligence
- Develops effective internal and external communications with a category, consumer, and customer focus.
- Manages ad-hoc category requests and projects as necessary
- Model behaviors that support the JBS values: Determination, Simplicity, Availability, Humility, Sincerity, Discipline, and Ownership.
- Education: Bachelor's degree required.
- Computer Skills: High level of competency in Microsoft Excel, Word, and PowerPoint.
- Knowledge of CRM, Syndicated data, Shopper/Loyalty metrics is a plus.
- Travel: Some travel may be required