Digital Marketing Manager
As Digital Marketing Manager, you will work with the Wild Fork Foods leadership to build a strategy and execution plan that improves wildforkfoods.com experience and optimizes digital customer acquisition. Working with cross-functional teams such as product management, marketing and technology, you will manage performance marketing and provide actionable insights through data analytics. The ideal candidate should be an independent solution-oriented performer, skilled and experienced with using data to drive business action.
Manage e-Commerce digital platform:
- Partner agencies to improve paid marketing performance
- Build metrics into both existing and new data systems and reporting platforms
- Use google analytics to track and report performance
- Propose new digital marketing ideas and use cases
- Support the development of site analytics reporting using Google Analytics and Customer Data Platform to measure and understand consumer behavior on site, ranging from pathing and funnel analysis to product interaction; perform deep dive analyses to identify pain points within the online experience and partner with product team to share results and implement related business solutions
- Support the development of executive dashboards to provide visibility into business performance and track progress on KPIs vs. goals; perform deep dives and build more sophisticated data models as needed to drive business prioritization and decision-making
- Optimize customer acquisition and ROAS
- ROI of online promotions and other activities
- Prioritization and project management of cross-functional data needs and projects while proactively identifying additional areas in which analytics efforts can produce a strong value add to the business
- Part of team to develop and implement a customer data platform with the aim developing more personalized customer experiences
- Deliver data and analyses to stakeholders across the e-Commerce department that lead to actionable insights to support and drive both strategic and tactical decision making.
- Bachelor's degree and 5+ years in relevant e-commerce web Analytics / digital marketing / online paid media / marketing analytics, site experience, site analytics experience.
- Minimum 3 years of work experience in digital marketing roles in ecommerce, services or retail.
- Growth mindset, humility and willingness to learn and work in teams
- Experience with Facebook Ads, Instagram Ads, Google paid search, other digital ads, Google Analytics.
- Proficiency in Excel and Power Point
Additional Preferred Qualifications
- MBA or Masters in digital marketing or Analytics
- People management
- Great articulator and communicator
- Exposure to Customer Data Platforms / Heap
EOE/M/F/VET/DISABLED DRUG FREE WORK PLACE