Pullet Crew Laborer
Pullet Crew Leader
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Supervise team members including forklift drivers, catchers and vaccinators at the grower location.
- Responsible for maintaining daily moving and vaccination records.
- Maintain a positive communication with the contract rowers during on the farm activities.
- Maintain the safest possible work environment as well as implement safe work practices and rules.
- Assist with catching, loading, and stacking coops on pallets.
- Preform other crew functions such as vaccinating chicks, operating pullet moving trucks, forklifts, and paneling of trucks as needed.
- Responsible for monitoring and communicating with contract crew.
EXPECTATIONS – all Team Members
- Observe and enforce all company personnel, quality, safety, and food safety policies.
- Maintain a positive work atmosphere by acting and communicating in a manner so that you work effectively and cooperatively with customers, clients, coworkers, and leadership teams.
- Participates in process improvement and problem solving; utilizing continuous improvement and rational thinking methodologies such as Six Sigma, and participates in or supports the E$P program.
- Recognizes and acts on incidents and safety risks. Consistently practices, and enforces safe work habits and drives those habits throughout the organization.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES
- Working knowledge in poultry moving operations.
- Ability to communicate effectively with growers and employees.
- Ability to analyze and resolve operational and mechanical problems
- Working knowledge in poultry vaccination operations.
- CDL License