HR ONBOARDING TRAINING SUPERVISOR 1ST SHIFT
POSITION AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Administer, track, and evaluate all New Hire Orientation and Onboarding training in accordance and compliance with the People Pillar
• Supervise new-hires during the training period and make recommendations to management and/or Human Resources regarding training needs, concerns and continued employment.
• Develop and promote positive working relationships with new hires, peers, leaders and clients.
• Meet with trainers, supervisors, Human Resources, and Benefits coordinators to review training materials and processes
• Schedule and coordinate training for multiple, sometimes simultaneous, training sessions
• Organize and maintain training venues, logistics, and equipment.
• Participate on HR & company committees.
• Work with Excellence Coordinators and HR to help track compliance and results of orientation.
• Assist HR team with yearly training of all employees
• All other duties as assigned
• Previous training experience
• Excellent organizational and time management skills
• Professional communication and demeanor
• Ability to present ideas, concepts, issues, concerns, and questions in a well thought out, positive, and professional manner to employees
• Excellence presentation skills and ability to foster an atmosphere of teamwork with others
• Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite, including Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
• Able to work independently
• Must be willing to work in a plant/industrial environment
EDUCATIONAL REQUIREMENT: High School Diploma/ GED; Associates Degree or two years of college coursework in Communications, HR, or similar field preferred but not required; experience in lieu of degree will be considered.