At Pilgrim’s, Safety Is A Condition, which means the safety of our team members comes first - always.
We have implemented safety measures to prevent the spread of COVID-19. We are working to ensure social distancing within our facility. We have installed physical barriers throughout our facility such as plexi-glass or plastic barriers between team member work stations. Each day, temperature screens are performed for each employee and visitor before entering the facility. Face coverings are provided and required over the mouth and nose at all times when inside the facility, and enhanced cleaning and sanitation is regularly performed.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Actively prospect and sell fresh products to new and existing customers
- Procure raw meat for value added production from sister plants and/or external suppliers
- Work closely with prepared foods sales and production to determine best use and schedule of in-house raw material
- Set up weekly production run schedule for production coordinator and provide weekly forecase of sales to determine spot loads
- Act as liaison between sales manager and division
- Send out samples upon customer request
- Write up customer complaints and distribute to appropriate personnel
- Assist transportation clerk with logistical scheduling
- Work with sales administrator to retrieve and process orders
- Coordinate and key in receiving of outside sales/transfer trucks
- Lead daily production meetings with production coordinator and shipping
- Cross-train with production coordinator and sales administrator
- Exhibit the highest possible level of customer service to all customers, visitors and prospects
EDUCATION: Typically requires a Bachelor’s degree in a related field.
EXPERIENCE: Requires a minimum of 6 months to 1 year of experience. DIRECTLY RELATED work experience will be accepted on a year-for-year basis in lieu of the educational requirement.
- Working knowledge and understanding of sales, manufacturing and product development
- Prior poultry industry experience preferred
- Strong computer skills (Microsoft Office); SAP experience preferred
- Good personality/ability to interact effectively with customers, customer product managers, QA managers, R&D staff, etc.
- Compassionate to customers' needs
- Detail oriented
- Can thrive in a team environment
- Ability to multi-task
- Excellent follow-through skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to travel as required