Position Title: Payroll Supervisor
Department: Human Resources
Location: Greeley, CO
Salary Class: Salary
Purpose & Scope:
Our Company is in search of an experienced Payroll Supervisor who will be responsible for applying business knowledge, human resources practices and payroll expertise. He or she will assist in providing a wide range of HR support and advice. The successful candidate will play a key role in the success of the plant by maintaining the payroll function and supporting leadership and hourly employees on HR related matters.
- Become trained in Kronos and complete all workforce transactions in Kronos to ensure that employees are paid properly and that labor costs within the facility are tracked properly.
- Administration and tracking of the all employees daily attendance to include disciplinary action, vacations and leaves of absence and sick pay
- Maintains and verifies payroll entries and changes with computer printout; checks for accuracy and reports any discrepancies to higher level personnel.
- Data entry of attendance, maintains and verifies attendance/hours entries and changes with computer printout; checks for accuracy and reports any discrepancies to higher level personnel.
- Maintains attendance warnings and verifies accuracy.
- Provides information to managers on payroll and time and attendance matters.
- Reconciles weekly deductions to reports.
- Reviews and validates timesheets and other information to detect and reconcile payroll discrepancies.
- Verifies and inputs back-pay adjustments, deductions, reimbursements and off cycles.
- Runs weekly/biweekly payroll.
- Manage all human resource and employee records in a confidential manner and adhere to all company standards as outlined in the JBS HR Audit.
- Administer the benefit presentation to new hires and answer any benefit questions
- Run reports for the HR Department using SAP
- Other duties assigned
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- Customer service and people skills
- Detailed oriented and high level of accuracy
Education: Minimum high school diploma or equivalency required.
Experience: 3-5 years of experience in positions of increasing responsibility within Human Resources; 2-5 years’ experience with Kronos software; Familiarity with a union environment preferred
Bilingual (English/Spanish) preferred
- General office environment but prepared to go onto the production floor for HR reasons
- Production and maintenance settings
- Schedule M-F and Saturday when needed.
The applicant who fills this position will be eligible for the following compensation and benefits:
- Benefits: Vision, Medical, and Dental coverage begin after 60 days of employment;
- Paid Time off: sick leave, vacation and 6 company observed holidays;
- 401(k): eligible after the 1st day of employment including company match which begins after the first year of service and follows the company vesting schedule
- Base salary range of $67,305 - $87,465
- This position is eligible to participate in the Company’s annual bonus plan; the amount of bonus varies and is subject to the standard terms and conditions of the incentive program;
The company is dedicated to ensuring a safe and secure environment for our team members and visitors. To assist in achieving that goal, we conduct a drug, alcohol and background checks for all new team members post-offer and prior to the start of employment. The Immigration Reform and Control ACT requires that verification of employment eligibility be documented for all new employees by the end of the third day of work.