CUSTOMER SERVICE REPRESENTATIVE
Customer Service Representative
Purpose and Scope/General Summary: We are looking for a Customer Service Representative who is based out of our Corporate Office in Greeley, Colorado. The Customer Service Representative will act to be the liaison for our customers and support our Sales Team in every endeavor. This position processes all orders received on a daily basis for accounts that are assigned to this position and coordinate the processing of the customer order with Production Planning, Warehouse Personal, Transportation, Sales, and the customer.
- Order entry
- Liaison between Customers and Sales
- Sending customers weekly updates and Verify customer requested price matches system price
- Act as the daily point of contact with customers via telephone and email
- Handle customer issues/complaints daily:
- ETA’s on trucks and any transportation issues
- Shortages and overages of product
- Invoice adjustments, credit, and billing questions
- Confirm order acknowledgement within 2 hours of receiving order
- Maintain a weekly order/shipping schedule per customer
- Report customer feedback and all customer complaints to management
- Become familiar with customers’ needs
- Provide information on his/her area as requested
- Enter credits/deductions/complaints into Dispute Management
- Misc. reports for Sales Rep
- Backup for other CSRs
- On-call weekend/holiday duty rotation
- Other duties as assigned
- Outstanding customer service skills required
- Professional telephone skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Strong communication skills
- Efficient and detail oriented
- Maintain a positive attitude while dealing with multiple tasks
- General working knowledge of SAP, Microsoft Excel, and Microsoft Outlook
- Efficient in 10-key required
The applicant who fills this position will be eligible for the following compensation and benefits:
- Benefits: Vision, Medical, and Dental coverage begin after 60 days of employment;
- Paid Time Off: sick leave, vacation, and 6 company observed holidays;
- 401(k): company match begins after the first year of service and follows the company vesting schedule;
- Base salary of $18/hr
For individuals assigned and/or hired to work in Colorado, JBS and Pilgrim’s is required by law to include a reasonable estimate of the compensation for this role. This compensation range is specific to the State of Colorado and takes into account various factors that are considered in making compensation decisions, including but not limited to a candidate’s relevant experience, qualifications, skills, competencies, and proficiencies for the role.
The Company is dedicated to ensuring a safe and secure environment for our team members and visitors. To assist in achieving that goal, we conduct a drug, alcohol, and background check for all new team members post-offer and prior to the start of employment. It is a job expectation that all new employees are fully vaccinated against COVID-19. Those who have, at minimum, the first of a two-dose vaccine in advance of their first date of employment will be required as a condition of continuing employment to receive the second dose within the manufacturers recommend timeframe and submit proof of their final vaccination dose once obtained. If you need assistance in obtaining a vaccine, the Company can help schedule you with one of its healthcare partners following a conditional job offer, if one is made. The Immigration Reform and Control Act requires that verification of employment eligibility be documented for all new employees by the end of the third day of work.
About us: JBS USA is a leading global provider of diversified, high-quality food products, including a portfolio of well-recognized brands and innovative, easy-to-use food solutions. We process, prepare, package and deliver fresh and value-added premium meat, poultry and retail-ready food products for customers in approximately 100 countries on six continents. We are also the majority shareholder of Pilgrim’s, the largest poultry company in North America. JBS USA employs more than 100,000 team members, and our corporate office is located in beautiful Greeley, Colorado, where our 1,200 team members onsite enjoy more than 300 days of sunshine a year.
Our mission: To be the best in all that we do, completely focused on our business, ensuring the best products and services to our customers, a relationship of trust with our suppliers, profitability for our shareholders and the opportunity of a better future for all of our team members.
Our core values are: Availability, Determination, Discipline, Humility, Ownership, Simplicity, Sincerity