RETAIL SALES COORDINATOR
JBS USA is a leading global provider of diversified, high-quality food products, including a portfolio of well-recognized brands and innovative, easy-to-use food solutions. We process, prepare, package and deliver fresh and value-added premium meat, poultry and retail-ready food products for customers in approximately 100 countries on six continents. We are also the majority shareholder of Pilgrim’s, the largest poultry company in North America. JBS USA employs more than 100,000 team members, and our corporate office is located in beautiful Greeley, Colorado, where our 1,200 team members onsite enjoy more than 300 days of sunshine a year.
This position is responsible for outstanding customer service while ensuring timely delivery of products and effective responses to customer requests.
- Coordinating for National Account customers including large orders and complex account structures
- Order processing; coordination of orders from the sales side to the logistics side
- Customer relationship management; first point of contact for customers
- Improve our customers’ perception of the service they receive from JBS and strengthen our partnerships
- Work cross-functionally with sales, production planner, inventory, and transportation to effectively service customer needs.
- Assist sales in customer order patterns, reporting, product mix, volume potential, pricing updates, and customer claims.
- Provide good and timely service to our customers in ad hoc events.
- Analyze customer needs and potential solutions to determine best course of action while considering cost implications
- Seek, analyze and coordinate multiple logistic options for a complicated business that needs least cost execution
- Other duties as assigned
- BS/BA Degree in Agri Business, Meat Science, Marketing, Economics, Ag Econ, Animal Science or Agriculture related field preferred
- 3+ years of related experience with Data Entry and Customer Service required
- Well-organized and responsible with aptitude in problem-solving
- Ability to compile, analyze, and communicate data efficiently
- Ability to multitask, work in a face paced environment, and meet deadlines
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Self-motivated; consistently strives to attain goals and seeks self-improvement
- Must be team oriented with a desire to work in corporate office environment
- 40+ hours per week
- Computer skills; including proficiency with work processing and spreadsheet programs (MS Office Suite applications a must)
- Web Ex, MS Teams and virtual/remote platform systems a must
- As a salaried position with the company, you may be required to travel at some point to other facilities, to attend Company events, or as a representative of the Company in other situations. Unless otherwise specified in this posting, the amount of travel may vary and the most qualified candidate must be willing and able to travel as business needs dictate.
The applicant who fills this position will be eligible for the following compensation and benefits:
- Benefits: Vision, Medical, and Dental coverage begin after 60 days of employment;
- Paid Time Off: sick leave, vacation, and 6 company observed holidays;
- 401(k): company match begins after the first year of service and follows the company vesting schedule;
- Base salary range of $50,000 – $60,000 annually; and
- This position is eligible to participate in the Company’s annual bonus plan, the amount of bonus varies and is subject to the standard terms and conditions of the incentive program;
For individuals assigned and/or hired to work in Colorado, JBS and Pilgrim’s is required by law to include a reasonable estimate of the compensation for this role. This compensation range is specific to the State of Colorado and takes into account various factors that are considered in making compensation decisions, including but not limited to a candidate’s relevant experience, qualifications, skills, competencies, and proficiencies for the role.
The Company is dedicated to ensuring a safe and secure environment for our team members and visitors. To assist in achieving that goal, we conduct a drug, alcohol, and background checks for all new team members post-offer and prior to the start of employment. It is a job expectation that all new employees are fully vaccinated against COVID-19. Those who have, at minimum, the first of a two-dose vaccine in advance of their first date of employment will be required to receive the second dose within the manufacturers recommend timeframe and submit proof of their final vaccination dose once obtained. If you need assistance in obtaining a vaccine, the Company can help schedule you with one of its healthcare partners following a conditional job offer, if one is made. The Immigration Reform and Control Act requires that verification of employment eligibility be documented for all new employees by the end of the third day of work.