SAP BI/BW SR. ANALYST
JBS USA is a leading global provider of diversified, high-quality food products, including a portfolio of well-recognized brands and innovative, easy-to-use food solutions. We process, prepare, package and deliver fresh and value-added premium meat, poultry and retail-ready food products for customers in approximately 100 countries on six continents. We are also the majority shareholder of Pilgrim’s, the largest poultry company in North America. JBS USA employs more than 100,000 team members, and our corporate office is located in beautiful Greeley, Colorado, where our 1,200 team members onsite enjoy more than 300 days of sunshine a year.
We are looking for a SAP BI/BW Senior Analyst for JBS that reports to the Corporate Office in Greeley, Colorado.
A successful candidate will develop efficient, well structured, well documented technical solutions through our Data Warehouse. The position requires senior-level functional and technical experience in implementing solutions using SAP Business Objects with a primary focus on SAP BW integration. A successful candidate must be experienced with analyzing and designing solutions derived from end user requirements.
- Analyze business requirements to determine appropriate technology solutions.
- Design data warehousing solutions at an enterprise level.
- Develop and configure standard and custom BW extractors, objects and queries.
- Monitor and tune all ETL and reporting processes.
- Maintain data quality and performance standards.
- Effectively transfer knowledge to the customer for on-going support.
- Develop and manage project plans for your area.
- Understand customer needs and quantify appropriate actions.
- Design, document, and implement unit, integration, and regression test plans.
- Lead concurrent application development projects: define scope, goals and deliverables to support business goals in collaboration with senior management and stakeholders.
- Mentor junior team members.
- Other duties as assigned
- Must have at least 8+ years of hands-on SAP BW configuration experience.
- Significant experience designing and implementing data sources for BW using the following SAP modules: SD, MM, and FICO.
- SAP ABAP experience within the BW platform.
- Significant database design and development experience.
- Data Modeling experience and use of extended star schema.
- Admin experience of Business Objects platform
- Ability to analyze user needs and architect complete solutions.
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills.
- Excellent communication and relational skills required.
- Must have a focus on customer satisfaction.
- Must be able to work independently with little direction/supervision.
- Must be adaptable and capable of absorbing new concepts and situations rapidly.
- Must be a strong team player.
- Must be willing to travel as needed.
- As a salaried position with the company, you may be required to travel at some point to other facilities, to attend Company events, or as a representative of the Company in other situations. Unless otherwise specified in this posting, the amount of travel may vary and the most qualified candidate must be willing and able to travel as business needs dictate.
The applicant who fills this position will be eligible for the following compensation and benefits:
- Benefits: Vision, Medical, and Dental coverage begin after 60 days of employment;
- Paid Time Off: sick leave, vacation, and 6 company observed holidays;
- 401(k): company match begins after the first year of service and follows the company vesting schedule;
- Base salary range of $115,000; and
- This position is eligible to participate in the Company’s annual bonus plan, the amount of bonus varies and is subject to the standard terms and conditions of the incentive program;
For individuals assigned and/or hired to work in Colorado, JBS and Pilgrim’s is required by law to include a reasonable estimate of the compensation for this role. This compensation range is specific to the State of Colorado and takes into account various factors that are considered in making compensation decisions, including but not limited to a candidate’s relevant experience, qualifications, skills, competencies, and proficiencies for the role.
The Company is dedicated to ensuring a safe and secure environment for our team members and visitors. To assist in achieving that goal, we conduct a drug, alcohol, and background checks for all new team members post-offer and prior to the start of employment. It is a job expectation that all new employees are fully vaccinated against COVID-19. Those who have, at minimum, the first of a two-dose vaccine in advance of their first date of employment will be required to receive the second dose within the manufacturers recommend timeframe and submit proof of their final vaccination dose once obtained. If you need assistance in obtaining a vaccine, the Company can help schedule you with one of its healthcare partners following a conditional job offer, if one is made. The Immigration Reform and Control Act requires that verification of employment eligibility be documented for all new employees by the end of the third day of work.