JBS USA is a leading global provider of diversified, high-quality food products, including a portfolio of well-recognized brands and innovative, easy-to-use food solutions. We process, prepare, package and deliver fresh and value-added premium meat, poultry and retail-ready food products for customers in approximately 100 countries on six continents. We are also the majority shareholder of Pilgrim’s, the largest poultry company in North America. JBS USA employs more than 100,000 team members, and our corporate office is located in beautiful Greeley, Colorado, where our 1,200 team members onsite enjoy more than 300 days of sunshine a year.
Develop efficient, well structured, well documented technical solutions from the specification provided. Provide 24X7 on-call support for systems managed by the team on a rotation basis. Capable of designing application solutions to business needs with limited supervision and maintains/develops current working knowledge of all installed applications. Participate in testing activities (regression and project related), along with following the established change management process. A successful candidate must be able to convert the project requirements into code.
- Understand how applications support business processes and apply this knowledge to solve defined business problems.
- Provide 24X7 on-call support on a rotation basis.
- Design and deliver high quality solutions through programming to meet overall business requirements.
- Interface with functional teams to facilitate process improvement and develop new functionality.
- Develop documentation for systems and processes.
- Effectively transfer knowledge to the customer for on-going support.
- Develop and manage unit test harness/suites for their area.
- Understand customer needs and quantify appropriate actions.
- Develop, document, and implement programs.
- Must have working knowledge of WPF, MVVM patterns, Entity framework and Dependency injection.
- Must have experience in creating web applications using MVC 5.0.
- Must have the ability to work with databases.
- Must have the ability to create/work with complex SQL queries.
- Must have the ability to debug existing source code and provide fixes if bugs are identified.
- Must have a working knowledge of source control and versioning.
- Must have a strong desire to learn new things in older technology.
- Must be able to design solutions and break it down into modules.
- A self-starter and have the ability to deliver and be adaptable in understanding functional and technical requirements associated with their area.
- Participate in technical specification creation and interact with the functional teams.
- Ability to understand functional specifications and provide correct solutions.
- Ability to listen, understand and facilitate process improvements.
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills.
- Excellent communication and relational skills required.
- Must have a focus on customer satisfaction.
- Must be able to work independently with little direction/supervision.
- Must be adaptable and capable of absorbing new concepts and situations rapidly.
- Must be a strong team player.
- Must be willing to travel as needed.
Highly Desirable Skills
- Experience using XML, creating services.
- Experience in creating unit tests.
- Experience in creating technical specifications.
- Experience in process mapping.
- Experience in UML.