SPS/HOT SCALE OPERATOR
JOB TITLE: Scale Operator
STATUS: Full Time; Salary Non-Exempt
Print carcass labels and affixes them to the carcasses while exercising appropriate safety measures.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Weigh cattle
•Create rail out labels as required
• Monitor chain and scale for proper operation.
• Input lots and hook counts as required.
• Remove extraneous identity tags.
• Attach labels to carcass with shroud pins.
• Replace label stock and ribbon on demand.
• Clean print head as required.
EXPERIENCE AND REQUIREMENTS
• Ability to work in fast paced environment.
• Rudimentary keyboard skills.
• Excellent eye-hand coordination
• Strong Communication Skills