INVENTORY CLAIMS MANAGER
Pilgrim’s is the second largest chicken producer in the world, with operations in the U.S., Puerto Rico, Mexico and the U.K. Pilgrim’s processes, prepares, packages and delivers fresh, further-processed and value-added poultry products for sale to customers in more than 100 countries, employs more than 50,000 people and contracts with more than 5,200 family farmers. Pilgrim’s is headquartered in beautiful Greeley, Colorado, at the JBS USA corporate office where our 1,200 employees enjoy more than 300 days of sunshine a year.
We are looking for a Inventory Claims Manager for Pilgrim’s that reports to the Corporate Office in Greeley, CO.
- Direct contact with receivers to make decisions and problem solve.
- High phone usage and email volume, must be organized and disciplined.
- Work and learn new business areas as needed
- Sees all projects through to completion even when outside the scope of the department.
- Trustworthy, disciplined and focused with minimal supervision.
- Teaching and training the plants and freezers on financial/process opportunities
- Warehouse Claims recovery ownership
- Traveling to the 3rd party warehouses to conduct freezer audits
- General analytical, problem solving, and process driven
- Detail oriented and extremely motivated
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work well independently as a member of a team
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel and other Office products
- Ability to work towards internal and external deadlines.