- Supervise purchasing employees for the Grand Island Beef Facility
- Purchase industrial equipment, utilities, plant packaging materials and facilitate leasing programs
- Assist superintendent with setting up leasing programs and contracts
- Work directly with suppliers in placing orders to set and keep lead times and negotiate pricing
- Maintain inventory stock levels to support ALL areas of the plant.
- Interact with production and maintenance Supervisors and employees
- Other Duties as assigned
- College degree preferred but not required
- Purchasing experience with knowledge of purchasing industrial equipment, utilities, plant packaging materials and familiarity with leasing programs preferred.
- Attendance points will be reviewed, 3 or less preferred
- Quality and Work Standards skills
- Problem Analysis skills
- Leadership skills
- Planning and Organizing skills
- Self-Motivated skills