HUMAN RESOURCES MANAGER
JBS Souderton is hiring a Human Resources Manager to work with our Operations team! The successful candidate will have 1 – 2 years of HR generalist experience in a manufacturing environment. Come work with JBS! We offer growth, great benefits and fun, fast paced environment. This position will have HR Manager Responsibility for approximately 1400+ employees in the Souderton plant. This positon with report to the Director, Human Resources.
- Serves as an HR subject matter expert; interprets and provides HR guidance, advice and follow-up to ensure compliance with policies, internal processes, local collective bargaining agreement and employment laws.
- Acts as point of contact for managers and provides support in regards to employee relations issues, provides timely and appropriate guidance; offers management consultation and coaching regarding performance management plans or discipline.
- Manages employee relations issues from beginning to end, including collaborating with employees on performance improvement plans, investigating complaints, and managing separations.
- Acts as an employee advocate providing coaching and advisory services
- Answers questions and ensure compliance for all processes regarding HRIS.
- Ensure regulatory compliance with ADA, FMLA, EEOC, etc.
- Prepare and maintain records and procedures for controlling personnel transactions and reporting personnel data
- Supervise two HR employees
- Manage internal company communications including bulletin boards, company newsletters, etc.
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resource Management or related field preferred
- Experience in Human Resources; 1- 2 years
- 2-3 years experience in manufacturing setting preferred
- Ability to interact with all levels of the organization
- Ability to work in a fast paced, change driven environment
- Timely, responsive, accurate, and thorough in all written and verbal communication
- Able to manage through complex issues by asking the right questions, utilizing resources, and gathering data to triage and solve problems
- Strong time management and prioritization skills
- Good interpersonal savvy – able to relate openly and comfortably with diverse groups of people