INTEGRATION ENGINEER II
Integration Engineer II
We are looking for an Integration Engineer II for JBS that will report to the Corporate Office in Greeley, Colorado.
Develops and implements solutions coordinating applications across the enterprise or its units/departments. Evaluates existing components or systems to determine integration requirements and to ensure final solutions meet organizational needs. Reuses components when possible and assists management in buy/build decisions. May require a bachelor's degree and 1-3 years of experience in the field or in a related area. Has knowledge of commonly-used concepts, practices, and procedures within a particular field. Relies on instructions and pre-established guidelines to perform the functions of the job. Works under general supervision. Primary job functions do not typically require exercising independent judgment. Typically reports to a manager.
- Responsible for providing primary support for existing EDI and integration processes (SAP - PI/PO) & Seeburger
- Demonstrate ability to maintain and map with legacy systems and multiple translators
- Monitor daily EDI/Internal integration (SAP - PI/PO) operations including any necessary troubleshooting and recommended resolutions or changes
- Accountable for accurate and timely processing and transmission of EDI invoices including early recognition and resolution of errors
- This position serves as subject matter expert representing order-to-cash and procure-to-pay processes including inventory and transportation in testing and implementation of functions related to EDI
- Execute corporate EDI strategy
- Promote partnerships with all applicable business functions in the organization through EDI
- Seeburger On Prem B2B versions 6.3 and 6.7 experience
- AS2, FTP, SFTP, VAN Connections.
- GXS Experience
- IDOC, Flat File, X12 Messages
- BIC Mapper : Needs to know openlookup, connectdb, hashmap, arrays etc.
- Experience with 417, 820, 850, 860, 810, 855, 880, 204, 214, 210, 110, 990, 940, 943, 944, 945 ANSI X12 EDI messages
- Experience with INVOIC02, ORDERS05, ACC_INVOICE_RECEIPT,DELIVERY07, IDOC’s
- Setting up Agreements, entities, map changes, and new mapping development from scratch is required.
- Set up customer EDI from start to finish to and from SAP end to end. Set up partner profile. Grab test data from production, run through SB QA, validate in SAP complete order, create necessary customer documents from there: Confirmation, Delivery, Invoice. Then validate messages vs production. Making sure processes work for both ECC and S4
- Create new maps from scratch for customer ASN, copy existing map and update for existing customers for JBS invoices move customer from 6.3 to 6.7 if necessary. This will require utilizing SQL to fetch relevant data.
- Create preprocess mappings from scratch, likely using hashmap / for loops to parse data to relevant system either S4 or ECC. This may require using SQL table as an index.
- Collaborate with trading partners/customers who wish to do business through EDI
- Extremely customer focused with a strong sense of urgency
- Strong interpersonal skills to successfully team with software vendors, outsourcing partners and client’s business and IT associates
- Excellent communication skills
- Self-starter with perseverance and the creativity to overcome obstacles to achieve project objectives
- Must be able to perform as an effective member in a team-oriented environment, maintain a positive attitude, and achieve desired results while working with minimal supervision
- Must be able to document changes and adhere to standards
- Technical background with integration and software systems preferred
- As a salaried position with the company, you may be required to travel at some point to other facilities, to attend Company events, or as a representative of the Company in other situations. Unless otherwise specified in this posting, the amount of travel may vary and the most qualified candidate must be willing and able to travel as business needs dictate.
Highly Desirable Skills:
- SAP knowledge and experience preferred
- Seeburger work experience preferred but not required
- Hands on experience with programming or testing software applications.
- Ability to work independently with little direction/supervision.
- Strong attention to detail and organizational skills
The applicant who fills this position will be eligible for the following compensation and benefits:
- Benefits: Vision, Medical, and Dental coverage begin after 60 days of employment;
- Paid Time Off: sick leave, vacation, and 6 company observed holidays;
- 401(k): company match begins after the first year of service and follows the company vesting schedule;
- Base salary range of $100,000 - $120,000; and
- Incentive Pay: This position is eligible to participate in the Company’s annual bonus plan, the amount of bonus varies and is subject to the standard terms and conditions of the incentive program;
For individuals assigned and/or hired to work in Colorado, JBS and Pilgrim’s is required by law to include a reasonable estimate of the compensation for this role. This compensation range is specific to the State of Colorado and takes into account various factors that are considered in making compensation decisions, including but not limited to a candidate’s relevant experience, qualifications, skills, competencies, and proficiencies for the role.
The Company is dedicated to ensuring a safe and secure environment for our team members and visitors. To assist in achieving that goal, we conduct a drug, alcohol, and background checks for all new team members post-offer and prior to the start of employment. It is a job expectation that all new employees are fully vaccinated against COVID-19. Those who have, at minimum, the first of a two-dose vaccine in advance of their first date of employment will be required as a condition of continuing employment to receive the second dose within the manufacturers recommend timeframe and submit proof of their final vaccination dose once obtained. If you need assistance in obtaining a vaccine, the Company can help schedule you with one of its healthcare partners following a conditional job offer, if one is made. The Immigration Reform and Control Act requires that verification of employment eligibility be documented for all new employees by the end of the third day of work.
About us: JBS USA is a leading global provider of diversified, high-quality food products, including a portfolio of well-recognized brands and innovative, easy-to-use food solutions. We process, prepare, package and deliver fresh and value-added premium meat, poultry and retail-ready food products for customers in approximately 100 countries on six continents. We are also the majority shareholder of Pilgrim’s, the largest poultry company in North America. JBS USA employs more than 100,000 team members, and our corporate office is located in beautiful Greeley, Colorado, where our 1,200 team members onsite enjoy more than 300 days of sunshine a year.
Our mission: To be the best in all that we do, completely focused on our business, ensuring the best products and services to our customers, a relationship of trust with our suppliers, profitability for our shareholders and the opportunity of a better future for all of our team members.
Our core values are: Availability, Determination, Discipline, Humility, Ownership, Simplicity, Sincerity