3RD SHIFT WAREHOUSE ATTENDANT
POSITION: 3RD SHIFT WAREHOUSE ATTENDANT
SALARY CLASS: Non Exempt
- The Warehouse Attendant position will be responsible for inventory management.
- Rotate inventories as needed.
- Back up for packaging supplies inventory once a month.
- Be able to operate a powered industrial truck and small walking jack as needed to unload trailers.
- Verify shipments against packaging slips.
- Tear down and set up packaging daily.
- Unload pallets and cardboard.
- Other duties as needed.
- Production and maintenance settings
- Exposure to various chemicals and machinery.
- Slippery floors, cold temperatures, and loud ambient noise
Internal: Employees on the production line and plant management
- Ability to communicate effectively, both written and verbally in English
- Bilingual skills helpful
- Excellent conflict resolution skills
- Computer knowledge required
- Good organizational skills
- Ability to work 50+ hours
- Good attendance and safety records
- Must have working knowledge of Excel and Word.
- High School degree or equivalent required, or equivalent combination of education and experience
Our foundation & our strength is in our values
DETERMINATION | SIMPLICITY | AVAILABILITY | HUMILITY | SINCERITY | DISCIPLINE | OWNERSHIP