BROILER SERVICE TECHNICIAN
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Acts as a liaison between company and growers.
- Monitors husbandry practices by growers and makes recommendations to growers.
- Tracks, records, and analyzes bird mortality rates.
- Maintains feed tank inventories and orders feed when necessary.
- May schedule and train other employees.
Typically requires a Bachelors degree in a poultry science or related field.
Typically requires greater than 2 up to 5 years of DIRECTLY RELATED experience. Experience may be considered in lieu of educational requirement.
CERTIFICATES, LICENSES, REGISTRATION: Current driver's license and good driving record.