PURCHASING DATA COORDINATOR
JBS USA is a leading global provider of diversified, high-quality food products, including a portfolio of well-recognized brands and innovative, easy-to-use food solutions. We process, prepare, package and deliver fresh and value-added premium meat, poultry and retail-ready food products for customers in approximately 100 countries on six continents. We are also the majority shareholder of Pilgrim’s, the largest poultry company in North America. JBS USA employs more than 100,000 team members, and our corporate office is located in beautiful Greeley, Colorado, where our 1,200 team members onsite enjoy more than 300 days of sunshine a year.
The Purchasing Data Coordinator / Material Master Coordinator is a part of our Procurement Department located at our Corporate Office in Greeley, CO.
- Creating and maintaining maintenance parts, services, trading goods, and operating supplies in SAP for global business units.
- Creating and maintaining semi-finished and finished products, ingredients and packaging materials globally.
- Mass changing of material information.
- Creating/Running queries for report purposes.
- Strict adherence to master data governance through training to the plant personal and maintenance in SAP.
- Maintaining material consistencies for areas such as profit centers, load groups, material groups, purchasing groups, etc.
- A good understanding of the overall needs and expectations of Procurement. Marketing, and R & D, as well as other areas of the company.
- Project work as needed.
- 1–3 years of related experience
- Knowledge of SAP preferred.
- Ability to handle stressful situations in a calm manner.
- Friendly customer service is a must.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Excel.
- Able to make decisions when the need arises.
- Able to problem solve when necessary.
- Ability to work extended hours as needed.