BIO COMPLIANCE SERVICE COORDINATOR
- Responsible for collecting blood and fat samples to get clearance for birds to be processed. (This includes preparing samples and shipping.)
- Responsible for getting sample results to required personnel in a timely manner.
- Responsible for staying in close contact with laboratories in getting sample results.
- Responsible for inputting information to USDA to meet regulations.
- Monitoring/insuring safety regulations and rules.
- Responsible for maintaining live operations supply warehouse.
Educational Requirements: High School Diploma/GED; College Degree preferred.
- 2 or more years experience in the poultry industry.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel) required.
- Must have good verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to work in all types of weather.
- Must have good math skills.
Pilgrim’s wants YOU to join our hourly production team! We are offering a $2,000 sign-on bonus!
- Medical, dental and vision insurance
- 401K contributions
- Better Futures Program –2 Year Community College tuition paid for you or your dependents!
- Opportunity to grow your career through our Supervisor Development Program
At Pilgrim’s, Safety Is A Condition, which means the safety of our team members comes first - always. This includes increased safety measures to prevent the spread of COVID-19, such as enhanced cleaning and sanitation, face coverings, temperature screens and plexi-glass or plastic barriers. We are also working to secure vaccine availability for our Team Members.