TEMPORARY TRADE COORDINATOR
JBS Imports is one of the largest meat importers in North America, handling approximately one quarter of all beef and small stock shipments to the region. We service customers in North America with direct sales for imported meat from Australia, New Zealand, Central and South America and Europe. With offices across the USA and Canada, we access the finest meat products from JBS Australia and other reputable suppliers of beef, lamb, mutton and goat meat.
- This role is responsible for overseeing imported containers from the port of origin to the final delivery to the customer
- This role will interface directly with customs brokers, 3rd party vendors (warehouses and carriers), sales staff, customers, and with internal support groups such as accounts payable, inventory control, documentation, etc.
- Employee maintains the ability to perform efficiently and follow through on all details, in a fast-paced, customer focused environment.
- Qualified candidate must be self-motivated and willing to stay focused under stressful/time sensitive situations; must have excellent interpersonal skills and a strong willingness to learn.
- Inventory verification
- Weight adjustments and preparation for order close
- Communication with sales and customers regarding delivery status and any issues regarding their orders
- Other duties assigned
- Prior Experience preferred
- Bilingual English / Spanish is a plus
- Experience with SAP is preferred
- Any prior experience showing significant personal accountability, attention to detail, organization or individual problem solving
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Solid organization skills including attention to detail and multi-tasking skills
- Excellent client-facing and internal communication skills
- Effective time management skills
- Able to maintain a positive attitude while dealing with multiple tasks
The applicant who fills this position will be eligible for the following compensation and benefits:
- Benefits: Vision, Medical, and Dental coverage begin after 60 days of employment;
- Paid Time Off: sick leave, vacation, and 6 company observed holidays;
- 401(k): company match begins after the first year of service and follows the company vesting schedule;
- Base salary range of $19/h4-22/hour ; and
- Incentive Pay: This position is eligible for a retention bonus;
For individuals assigned and/or hired to work in Colorado, JBS and Pilgrim’s is required by law to include a reasonable estimate of the compensation for this role. This compensation range is specific to the State of Colorado and takes into account various factors that are considered in making compensation decisions, including but not limited to a candidate’s relevant experience, qualifications, skills, competencies, and proficiencies for the role.
The Company is dedicated to ensuring a safe and secure environment for our team members and visitors. To assist in achieving that goal, we conduct a drug, alcohol, and background checks for all new team members post-offer and prior to the start of employment. It is a job expectation that all new employees are fully vaccinated against COVID-19. Those who have, at minimum, the first of a two-dose vaccine in advance of their first date of employment will be required as a condition of continuing employment to receive the second dose within the manufacturers recommend timeframe and submit proof of their final vaccination dose once obtained. If you need assistance in obtaining a vaccine, the Company can help schedule you with one of its healthcare partners following a conditional job offer, if one is made. The Immigration Reform and Control Act requires that verification of employment eligibility be documented for all new employees by the end of the third day of work.
About us: JBS USA is a leading global provider of diversified, high-quality food products, including a portfolio of well-recognized brands and innovative, easy-to-use food solutions. We process, prepare, package and deliver fresh and value-added premium meat, poultry and retail-ready food products for customers in approximately 100 countries on six continents. We are also the majority shareholder of Pilgrim’s, the largest poultry company in North America. JBS USA employs more than 100,000 team members, and our corporate office is located in beautiful Greeley, Colorado, where our 1,200 team members onsite enjoy more than 300 days of sunshine a year.
Our mission: To be the best in all that we do, completely focused on our business, ensuring the best products and services to our customers, a relationship of trust with our suppliers, profitability for our shareholders and the opportunity of a better future for all of our team members.
Our core values are: Availability, Determination, Discipline, Humility, Ownership, Simplicity, Sincerity