Process Improvement Supervisor
Process Improvement Supervisor – Plant Operations
Job name: Process Improvement Supervisor
Employee Type: Salaried
Report to: TQM – Total Quality Manager
Support process team in identifying, verifying, analyzing, and implementing sustainable process improvement through LEAN methodology, to deliver business transformation. This role will have the ability to actively influence the strategy and activity at JBS Food Grand Island to create meaningful change and promote a culture of continuous improvement and business agility across plant production.
Responsible for the effective use of management tools as KPI (Key Performance Indicator), 5S Program and CIT (Continuous Improvement Teams).
- Collect and update KPI’s Data on a weekly basis and publish on Qlikview;
- Train and guide leadership team in process improvement techniques and KPI System;
- Set up KPI weekly meetings, follow-up KPI’s actual results and action plans;
- Develop process analysis to close gaps and improve efficiency, lower costs and improve product quality.
- Develop policies and standard operational procedures (SOP), necessary to improve KPI system utilization.
- Improve the utilization of LEAN methodology tools across all operations departments;
- Support leadership team with KPI Cascading Process;
- Owner of Visual Management Boards, responsible to update daily, weekly and monthly results;
- Completely focused on team members goals achievements;
Required Abilities / Skills
- Outstanding Management Method skills;
- Exceptional written, verbal, interpersonal and leadership skills;
- Bilingual (English and Spanish);
- Excellent Computer skills. Microsoft Office applications Power point and Excel.