ACCOUNTS PAYABLE (AP) CLERK
Do you love working with numbers and have experience in a fast-paced work environment? Are you seeking an opportunity to work with a team that will train you and help to grow your career?
JBS USA is a leading global provider of diversified, high-quality food products, including a portfolio of well-recognized brands and innovative, easy-to-use food solutions. We process, prepare, package and deliver fresh and value-added premium meat, poultry and retail-ready food products for customers in approximately 100 countries on six continents. We are also the majority shareholder of Pilgrim’s, the largest poultry company in North America. JBS USA employs more than 100,000 team members, and our corporate office is located in beautiful Greeley, Colorado, where our 1,200 team members onsite enjoy more than 300 days of sunshine a year.
JBS is seeking candidates for Accounts Payable (A/P) Clerk positions at our Corporate Office in Greeley, CO.
- Work in SAP and Excel to enter invoices to be paid for various business units
- Assist with Vendor inquiries
- Maintain filing of invoices
- Maintain high level of accuracy
- Complete tasks within the allotted time frame
- Other accounting duties as needed
- High School Diploma/GED
- Previous customer service experience
- Experience with Microsoft Office applications including Excel
- Strong typing skills including 10 key
- Proficient professional verbal and written communication skills
The applicant who fills this position will be eligible for the following compensation and benefits:
- Benefits: Vision, Medical, and Dental coverage begin after 60 days of employment;
- Paid Time Off: sick leave, vacation, and 6 company observed holidays;
- 401(k): company match begins after the first year of service and follows the company vesting schedule;
- Base salary range of $15-17/hour.
The Company is dedicated to ensuring a safe and secure environment for our team members and visitors. To assist in achieving that goal, we conduct a drug, alcohol, and background checks for all new team members post-offer and prior to the start of employment. The Immigration Reform and Control Act requires that verification of employment eligibility be documented for all new employees by the end of the third day of work.