QA TECHNICIAN I (DC)
QUALITY ASSURANCE TECH I (DC) - 2ND SHIFT - SOUDERTON, PA
- Monitor SOP's, SSOP's and GMP compliance of associates, perform HACCP procedures to comply with federal regulations
- Perform Pre-shipment inspection on product and trailers. This may include: lifting and opening of boxes, scanning and printing of labels.
- Have contact with USDA and present records to them at the agency's request
- Review records to ensure accuracy and be held accountable to their accuracy
- Aid QA supervision and management in gathering data and investigating items outside of regular technician responsibilities
- Work closely with Shipping and production associates in monitoring product for specifications, and correcting specifications deficiencies
- Be able to come up with solutions to problems and be able to work for periods without supervision
- Monitor the implementation of food safety and quality procedures on the floor, report deficiencies and correct them.
- Extended walking and standing in a cold/freezing environment
- Other duties assigned.
Usual shift: 8.5 hours or more, 6 days a week, this is subject to change on a day by day basis, depending on the situation. May be asked to trade shifts with other technicians or come in at a specific time outside of normal hours.
Note: This is 2nd shift position (2pm to 10pm)