DATE:April 12, 2021
- High School Degree/GED equivalency required
- EMT Certificate/equivalent (EMT – Paramedic, Intermediate, and Basic) required. Active certificate in the state of application.
- Minimum of one (1) year experience.
- Computer Skills: Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook
- Attention to detail and accuracy is very important..
- Must be able to read and write in English.
- Bilingual a plus, but not required
- Provides compassionate, quality care to employees.
- Provides direct, first aid, care to employees at the site according to the medical directives within the scope of practice and State and National Regulations. Adheres to health management policies, protocols, medical directives, and physician standing orders according to the scope of practice.
- Adheres to state and federal regulations including OSHA, Worker’s Compensations, etc., Adheres to HIPPA compliance of confidentiality of employee’s personal medical information.
- Establishes and maintains good working relationships with departmental staff, complex management, supervisory staff and local health care providers.
- Must be able carry, lift and maneuver first aid response bag, back board, stretcher, AED, wheelchair and any other medical necessities when responding to an incident.
- Maintains accurate documentation and assists in departmental medical records upkeep. Provides appropriate documentation of all care provided in a professional and effective manner.
- Performs Drug and Alcohol screening as needed.
- Conducts annual hearing testing for facility employees.
- Assists in conducting Daily restrictive duty checks.
- Must maintain a clean and orderly work area.
- Notifies Occupational Health Manager and designee of any pertinent physical and emotional changes of symptoms presented.
- Must be flexible with work schedule.
- Record, enter, update, and verify OSHA and other safety paperwork
- Gather information and enter data into computer systems
- Update and audit employee safety files
- Perform other duties as assigned.
We offer a full range of benefits including health care, life insurance, and a 401 (K) plan.
JBS is an equal opportunity employer. EOE/M/F/Vet/Disabled
Closed: Until Filled