DC Quality Coordinator
The Quality Coordinator is responsible for the quality of inbound product receipt, meet or exceed established company standards, as well as compliance requirements. The Quality Inspector is responsible for performing consistent audits to mitigate chargebacks and providing timely and appropriate feedback to the Production and Distribution Center teams.
- Perform regular quality assessments on all incoming materials from vendors and outgoing products for shipping.
- Reject all products and materials from inbounds that fail to meet quality expectations. This person will spend some time at our stores to understand quality issues to have a heighten awareness on special products. Inspect each PLU/LOT# at point of receiving. In some instances, a 1 case inspection will be sufficient and others may need several cases depending on past product performance.
- Document inspection outcomes by completing detailed reports and performance records. (HashData reporting).
- Supervise the rework/repricing process to ensure quality and food safety guidelines are met.
- Will perform various inspections on finished product as requested and place on hold product for additional inspection or rework.
- Ensure all inbound deliveries meet WFF cold chain requirements. Download and inspect all truck recorders for temperature compliance.
- High school diploma or equivalent qualification.
- A minimum of 2 years’ experience in a similar role is preferred.
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office.
- Good math and technical skills.
- Strong understanding of quality control standards and testing techniques.
- Ability to work alone or with little supervision.
- Must be able to lift, push and pull up to 40lbs.
- This position requires walking, standing, twisting, reaching, bending, climbing and lifting.
- Must be willing and able to work flexible hours, including weekends.
- Must have punctual and reliable attendance.
- Ability to communicate orally with customers, vendors, management, and coworkers is crucial. Regular use of phone and email for communication is essential.
EOE/M/F/VET/DISABLED DRUG FREE WORK PLACE