INTERNATIONAL LOGISTICS & CUSTOMER SERVICE SPECIALIST II
International Logistics & Customer Service Specialist II
Purpose and Scope/General Summary: Our International Logistics teams is looking for a Customer Service Specialist to join us at the Corporate office in Greeley, CO.
- Assist with USDA, Logistics, Export documents, specific trade/country requirements, Customs compliance (AES)
- Take lead role regarding all claim activity with internal and external customers
- Investigate, evaluate, and manage claims
- Negotiate claim costs as necessary
- Lower cost of claims
- Uphold relationships and communication with other departments – Logistics/Documentation
- Container returns and customs clearance issues
- Change of destinations
- Problem solving and continuous follow up on all outstanding issues
- Responsible for creating reports to manage the business – Extern/Internal Customers
- Liaison between international sales and their staff to manage ever changing markets/customers/Vendors
- Ensuring that customers are satisfied with services
- Determining the quickest, most effective ways to answer a client’s or customer’s questions
- Escalating queries and concerns
- Working with a team of other departments to find appropriate solutions for issues that may come up
- Other duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Logistics, Supply chain, or correlated area required or 4 years of experience in Logistics, International Business, or Supply Chain considered in lieu of degree
- Minimum 2 years of customer service experience
- Excellent collaboration and influence with management and cross-functional teams.
- Ability to think on an enterprise level and be forward looking.
- Excellent strategic and analytical skills, strong communication and presentation skills.
- Proven leadership abilities, able to thrive in an ever-changing, complicated, and fast-paced environment.
- Strong interpersonal skills, including ownership, diplomacy and flexibility, and the ability to interface effectively with personnel at all levels throughout the Company.
- Ability to explain difficult operational and logistics concepts in plain terms.
- SAP/GTS experience preferred
- As a salaried position with the company, you may be required to travel at some point to other facilities, to attend Company events, or as a representative of the Company in other situations. Unless otherwise specified in this posting, the amount of travel may vary and the most qualified candidate must be willing and able to travel as business needs dictate.
The applicant who fills this position will be eligible for the following compensation and benefits:
- Benefits: Vision, Medical, and Dental coverage begin after 60 days of employment;
- Paid Time Off: sick leave, vacation, and 6 company observed holidays;
- 401(k): company match begins after the first year of service and follows the company vesting schedule;
- Base salary range of $45,255-$58,800; and
- Incentive Pay: This position is eligible to participate in the Company’s annual bonus plan, the amount of bonus varies and is subject to the standard terms and conditions of the incentive program;
For individuals assigned and/or hired to work in Colorado, JBS and Pilgrim’s is required by law to include a reasonable estimate of the compensation for this role. This compensation range is specific to the State of Colorado and takes into account various factors that are considered in making compensation decisions, including but not limited to a candidate’s relevant experience, qualifications, skills, competencies, and proficiencies for the role.
The Company is dedicated to ensuring a safe and secure environment for our team members and visitors. To assist in achieving that goal, we conduct a drug, alcohol, and background checks for all new team members post-offer and prior to the start of employment. It is a job expectation that all new employees are fully vaccinated against COVID-19. Those who have, at minimum, the first of a two-dose vaccine in advance of their first date of employment will be required to receive the second dose within the manufacturers recommend timeframe and submit proof of their final vaccination dose once obtained. If you need assistance in obtaining a vaccine, the Company can help schedule you with one of its healthcare partners following a conditional job offer, if one is made. The Immigration Reform and Control Act requires that verification of employment eligibility be documented for all new employees by the end of the third day of work.
About us: JBS USA is a leading global provider of diversified, high-quality food products, including a portfolio of well-recognized brands and innovative, easy-to-use food solutions. We process, prepare, package and deliver fresh and value-added premium meat, poultry and retail-ready food products for customers in approximately 100 countries on six continents. We are also the majority shareholder of Pilgrim’s, the largest poultry company in North America. JBS USA employs more than 100,000 team members, and our corporate office is located in beautiful Greeley, Colorado, where our 1,200 team members onsite enjoy more than 300 days of sunshine a year.
Our mission: To be the best in all that we do, completely focused on our business, ensuring the best products and services to our customers, a relationship of trust with our suppliers, profitability for our shareholders and the opportunity of a better future for all of our team members.
Our core values are: Availability, Determination, Discipline, Humility, Ownership, Simplicity, Sincerity