OCCUPATIONAL HEALTH LPN NURSE
NURSE – LPN
JBS- SOUDERTON, PENNSYLVANIA
Operations Management Support (Live, Plant, Feed mill) Souderton, Pennsylvania
Souderton Health Occupational Services
Department: Safety & Health Care Services
Shift: 9:30am to 6:00pm
At Souderton Health Care Unit, we do things differently!!
We believe in something different: a focus on the individuality of every person. In big ways and small, we exist to improve the extraordinary lives of all of our EEs we serve. We as a team deliver on the commitment to provide the best possible experience for our patients and their families. We foster a true human connection and give people the freedom to live extraordinary lives. A career at HCU is more than a job, it's a passion!
JBS USA Food Company
GENERAL SUMMARY: As an LPN currently licensed to practice in the state of Pennsylvania. Authorizes for employment, administers direct care of employees with professional expertise according to medical directives and within the scope of practice and regulations of the State Nurse Practice Act, while working under direct supervision of the Occupational Health Manager or Supervisor.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
Delivers direct care for employees at site according to medical directives within the scope of practice and regulations of the State Nurse Practice Act in the applied state. Adheres to health management policies, protocols, medical directives, and physician standing orders according to scope of practice
- Provides compassionate, quality care to employees.
- Adheres to all state and federal regulations including OSHA, Worker's Compensation, etc. Adheres to HIPAA compliance of confidentiality of employees' personal health information.
- Participates in health and safety teaching of employees.
- Establishes and maintains good working relationships with departmental staff, complex management, supervisory staff, local healthcare providers, and third party administrator (TPA).
- Conducts all assigned and additional job tasks within legal, ethical, and moral standards of care in a professional and effective manner.
- Maintains accurate documentation and assists in departmental medical records upkeep. Provides appropriate documentation of all care provided in a professional and effective manner.
- Keeps department clean and orderly.
- Notifies Occupational Health Manager and designee of any pertinent physical and emotional changes of symptoms presented by employees.
- Other duties as assigned.
- May require availability outside of normal business hours.
- May require travel.
- Graduate of an accredited Registered/Professional Nursing program
- State licensure as a Registered Nurse (RN), or license practical Nurse (LPN)
BASIC SKILLS & EXPERIENCE:
- Typically requires a minimum of 1 year of experience.
- Must be able to work other hours/shifts as needed.
- Bi –lingual, Excel and Word proficient
CERTIFICATES, LICENSES, REGISTRATION:
Current PA Nursing license, Current CPR/First Aid/AED card required.
Be Extraordinary. Join Us Today!