PM SCHEDULER/PLANNER-WEST DEBONE
- Maintain equipment records in SAP
- Add (and Inactive) equipment records to as equipment is installed or de-installed
- Maintain equipment attributes, such as ABC, type, functional location to support repair analysis.
- Maintain equipment catalog profiles to drive part failure data collection on notifications.
- Setup and maintain all predictive and preventative maintenance plans in SAP to maximize equipment reliability.
- Determine the most effective method/tool to conduct preventative and predictive maintenance checks based on equipment critically.
- Setup PM plan in SAP for each piece of equipment, including frequency, mechanic tasks, parts needs, tools needed, safety procedures.
- Generate PM work orders in SAP, from the PM plans for the next 14-28 days.
- Monitor and report if PM work is being completed to maintain equipment reliability, and comply with regulations and audits.
- Release and Schedule PM work orders to maintenance crews.
- Seek input from maintenance supervisors to continually improve and adjust PM plans based on equipment and part performance/failure.
- Monitor and analyze SAP part failure data (along with supervisors and maintenance manager) to detect trends (good or bad).
- Plan and Schedule Corrective work to maximize crew utilization and effectiveness.
- Reviews work request (SAP Notifications), collaborates with requestor, and creates the Work Order
- Plans the work, including estimated labor by craft (Mech, Elect, Refrig), and special equipment or permits needed.
- Identifies and reserves parts (or creates purchase requisitions) for parts and services.
- Prepares job plans and work order packets for mechanics.
- Maintains a task list library for reuse.
- === Scheduling ===
- Interfaces with operations to validate work priority and equipment availability
- Collaborates with Maintenance Supervisors on next week’s available hours (crew size), to build weekly schedule
- Reviews Planned Backlog of work that is ready to execute
- Selects work from backlog and schedules the work to crews (while minimizing scheduled overtime).
- Leads weekly maintenance scheduling meeting.
- Prepares weekly metrics –
The minimum requirements for education and experience are listed below. Consideration will be given to individuals with an equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Have at least 1 year experience as a maintenance planner or coordinator.
- Strong working knowledge of industrial maintenance and electrical functions.
- Ability to build and use maintenance library for repairs.
- Ability to read and interpret technical/engineering documents, drawings, schematics.
- Ability to write detailed repair reports as well as good verbal communication.
- Post-secondary education and/or a technical trade degree required.
• Must be willing to work a changing shift schedule and on a rotating weekend on call list.
• Expertise and proficiency with basic office computer software, and the ability to learn how to effectively use maintenance software to input data, research parts and analyze repair history detail.
• Thorough working knowledge of Computer Maintenance Management System (CMMS), Purchasing, and Microsoft Office products. Prefer SAP experience.
• The employee must regularly lift and/or move up to 50#.
• While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly exposed to work near moving mechanical parts.
• The employee is regularly exposed to wet conditions.
• The employee is regularly exposed to high noise environments.
• The employee is regularly exposed to outside weather in all conditions.
• The employee will regularly be exposed to chemicals used in the process.