- Perform administrative work, including maintaining personnel files.
- Enter employment data and actions of personnel into computer database
- Track and update employee leaves of absence, benefits, disciplinary actions
- Assists with recruitment and exit process.
- Makes photocopies; mails, scans and emails documents; and performs other clerical functions.
- Assist in the implementation of different Company strategies and initiatives for internal audience.
- Participates, deploys and monitors Company’s’ communication initiatives.
- Collect information for all HR areas to present HR scorecards and metrics.
- Complies with all Company Policies, Federal and local regulations that applies to the role.
- Provide services as requested by managers, supervisors and employees of all levels
- Prepare different reports
Academic Preparation, Experience and Skills
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience in Human Resources, Business Administration or Labor Relations
- One (1) years related work experience, preferable in a Manufacturing Industry
- Bilingual- Spanish and English written & spoken
- Ability to write routine reports and correspondence. Ability to speak effectively before groups of customers or employees of organization.
- Knowledge of Internet, SAP, Kronos, Alchemy and Microsoft Office software (Excel, Word, Power Point, Outlook).
To-Ricos, Ltd. is an Equal Opportunity Employer/M/F/Vet/Disabled