DATE: March 25, 2019
POSITION: Accounting Specialist II – Shipping Clerk 3RD Shift
LOCATION: Ottumwa, IA
SALARY CLASS: Non-Exempt
Support Operations Excellence & perform intermediate Accounting level clerical accounting duties requiring some analysis and individual judgment in the application of routine calculation, verification, and posting procedures for recurring assignments. Create and submit Reports, Trends, and Process controls for continuous improvement
- Create/run and submit reports and process controls
- Support the process routine with KPI’s and trends
- Daily updates of supporting process control and KPI’s
- Implement new tools, metrics and systems
- Measure variances to standards and identify out of control variances
- Complete other duties as needed or requested.
- Hours are Monday through Friday and weekends, Saturdays and some Sundays, will be required depending on business needs.
Preferred Skills and Education:
- Ability to communicate fluently in English, both written and verbally.
- Bachelor’s degree in related field
- Associate’s degree in related field with 2 years related experience
- Excellent computer skills required.
- High School degree or equivalent required.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Intermediate experience in Microsoft Office, especially Excel
- Ability to communicate with employees at all levels