E-COMMERCE OPERATIONS MANAGER
As Manager, Wildforkfoods.com E-commerce Operation, you will work with the Wild Fork leadership to build a strategy and execution plan that improves wildforkfoods.com operations. Working with cross-functional teams such as logistics, supply chain, finance and technology, you will provide actionable insights of store fulfillment process, packaging and logistics/delivery operation. The ideal candidate should be an independent solution-oriented performer, skilled and experienced with retail and online operations.
• Bachelor's degree and 3+ years in relevant e-commerce operation / process management/ retail / marketing, or Masters degree in a quantitative field like engineering / business
- Minimum 3 years of work experience in a quantitative or analytical role within ecommerce, retail.
- Experience on working with process mapping
- Growth mindset, humility and willingness to learn and work in teams
- Web plataforms, QlikView, SQL/Other database
- Proficiency in Excel and Power Point
- Experience with team and process training
Additional Preferred Qualifications
• MBA or Masters in Analytics / engineering
- Great articulator and communicator
- Wild Fork…
- Position Summary
Develop and execute e-commerce process training program:
- Partner with senior store managers to guarantee constant training on the e-commerce fulfillment process
- Build capabilities for future business expansion
- Support the opening of new stores.
Logistics and suppliers
- Constantly monitor carrier partners and look for savings– analyze invoices, partnership, contracts and performance
- Revise packaging components and look for improvement partnering with the packaging manager
- Analyze OOS level of the stores portfolio together with the logistics and supply chain team.
- Monitor and track e-commerce supplies in partnership with the procurement team.
Real time tracking
- Monitor online orders to ensure payment, fulfillment rate and last mile delivery.
- Monitor e-commerce KPIs
- Implement reusability program
- Partner with cross functional team to develop future geographic delivery expansion of business model
- Support budget (opex & capex) management and expense tracking.
EOE/M/F/VET/DISABLED DRUG FREE WORK PLACE