PILGRIM'S SUPERVISOR TRAINEE PROGRAM
Pilgrim’s wants YOU to join our Supervisor Trainee Team!
- Medical, dental and vision insurance
- 401K contributions
- Better Futures Program –2 Year Community College tuition paid for you or your dependents!
- Opportunity to grow your career through our Supervisor Development Program
At Pilgrim’s, Safety Is A Condition, which means the safety of our team members comes first - always. This includes increased safety measures to prevent the spread of COVID-19, such as enhanced cleaning and sanitation, face coverings, temperature screens and plexi-glass or plastic barriers. We are also working to secure vaccine availability for our Team Members.
Our Supervisor Trainee Program will make you a leader
A 6 month management training program intended to provide rotational work experience and have the opportunity to tailor their program to experience various disciplines and areas of interest, while also exploring the foundations of the business at the facility level. The focus is on giving participants the skills they need to read complex situations, set innovative strategies, and execute those strategies with integrity and effectiveness. Additionally, gaining exposure to senior management, participation in leadership development courses, and the opportunity to make a difference in the community. Trainees will have the opportunity to lead others through various projects and assignments.
- Trainees will be given challenging projects aimed at providing a meaningful result to the company in the form of increased profit or decreased cost through various means (reducing turnover, increasing yield, etc.)
- Trainees will receive key learning objectives to complete during each rotation
- The last few months of the program will provide hands-on supervisor training in an area of interest to the trainee with the intention of preparing trainee for final placement in a supervisor role – this training includes responsibility for time keeping, vacation tracking, discipline, and production results
- There will be several leadership and process training sessions throughout the program
- The Internal Talent Program is an excellent opportunity to give professionals the tools to be successful supervisors and operations leaders.
- Must have been employed with the company for at least six months
- Must meet acceptable attendance and behavioral guidelines
- Alignment with JBS Core Values and company culture
- Excellent communication and problem-solving skills
- Ability to demonstrate and practice leadership
- Strong desire to work in a challenging and hands-on environment