ELECTRO - MECHANICAL TECHNICIAN
Maintenance Souderton, Pennsylvania
Position at JBS USA Food Company
GENERAL SUMMARY: Electro - Mechanical Technician
1st and 2nd shift available
This position will be responsible for support and maintenance of all controls/computer/scales equipment including PLC, HMI and controllers at assigned locations. Also will assist contractors with new equipment and equipment upgrades.
- Support and manage all controls components including PLC racks, HMI’s, controllers and computer systems at assigned location.
- Fundamental understanding of Rockwell Software and Allen Bradley components.
- Work with end users and propose new hardware and software solutions to support the business.
- Test all hardware and software modifications before they are introduced into production.
- Support and manage all scale equipment.
- Support and manage all camera systems.
- Provide support for electrical and mechanical departments.
- Provide hardware and network support for “Production Floor” computer systems.
- Perform related tasks as required.
- Must be able to push heavy carts and lift 50 lbs.
- Three years related experience.
- Must have knowledge of Microsoft Office.
- Must have knowledge of PLC Control Systems and Software.
- Must have knowledge of Network cabling and connectivity.
- Ability to troubleshoot controls and low voltage systems.
- Strong problem solving skills.
- Must have excellent communication skills both written and verbal.
- Must have strong customer support abilities.
- Must be willing to work in a plant/industrial environment.
EDUCATIONAL REQUIREMENT: Associates degree or two years of college coursework within specific subject related to position functions.
JBS offers a full range of benefits including health care, life insurance, and a 401 (K) plan.