CUSTOMER SERVICE COORDINATOR
Pilgrim’s is the second largest chicken producer in the world, with operations in the U.S., Puerto Rico, Mexico and the U.K. Pilgrim’s processes, prepares, packages and delivers fresh, further-processed and value-added poultry products for sale to customers in more than 100 countries, employs more than 50,000 people and contracts with more than 5,200 family farmers. Pilgrim’s is headquartered in beautiful Greeley, Colorado, at the JBS USA corporate office where our 1,200 employees enjoy more than 300 days of sunshine a year.
Processes daily all orders received for accounts that are assigned to this position. Coordinates the processing of the customer order with Production Planning, and at times Transportation when required.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Processes daily all orders and claims received for accounts that are assigned to this position.
- Maintains a current and accurate procedures manual, which details the processing requirements for each assigned account. Maintains knowledge of each customer's profile (the products they order, frequency of orders, weights, pricing, Freight on Board (FOB) or delivered, etc.) and communicates with Sales to improve Salespersons' awareness of the status of their customers.
- Prepare monthly claim report for management review.
- Confirms pricing and acknowledges order entry within a timely manner. Ensures proper invoicing of accounts by verifying and confirming customer pricing and contract prices.
- Coordinates between credit, accounting and customer on any discrepancies on invoicing, material and freight.
- Reports customer feedback and all customer complaints, including any sign of customer dissatisfaction, to appropriate management and/or consumer relations.
- Promotes a positive and professional representation of the company to each customer.
- Maintains ability to perform efficiently and follow through on all details, in a fast-paced, customer focused environment.
- May be required to travel.
- May require availability outside of normal business hours.
- Perform other assigned duties.
KNOWLEDGE & SKILLS:
EDUCATION: High School Diploma or higher. One to three years Experience in Consumer Related industry.
- 1-3 years experience in a customer service related position required.
- A strong belief in Customer Service is required.
- Outstanding customer service skills required.
- Professional telephone skills required.
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Efficient and detail oriented.
- Able to maintain a positive attitude while dealing with multiple tasks.
- General working knowledge of SAP, Microsoft Excel, and Microsoft Outlook.