NURSE - LPN/LVN
POSITION: B-SHIFT LPN/LVN
- Provide First aid treatments to injured employees from various parts of the facility.
- Must be able carry, lift and maneuver first aid response bag (weighing between 30-40 lbs), back board, stretcher, AED, wheel chair and any other medical necessities when responding to an incident.
- Perform pre-employment Drug and Alcohol screening and as requested.
- Conduct annual hearing testing for facility employees
- Assist in conducting Daily restrictive duty checks
- Must be able to document and maintain nursing documentation after each employee visit or communication.
- Must maintain a clean and orderly work area
- This position needs to be courteous and professional at all times when communicating with employees
- Notify the Safety Department any time there is a serious incident.
- And any other duties as reasonably associated with the above duties as assigned
- High School Degree/GED equivalency required
- Associates Degree of Nursing or Diploma Nursing Degree Required
- Spanish a plus, but not required
- 1-3 years of experience
- Current LVN/LPN license in the state of application
- Computer Skills Microsoft word, Excel, Outlook
- Ability to be flexible, work overtime and weekends when needed. Occupational Health experience a plus.