FEED MILL SUPERVISOR
The Feedmill Supervisor is responsible for supervision of employees and daily operation, training of employees, scheduling feedmill activities, conducting the housekeeping audits, safety meeting, review daily production and inventories of both ingredients and finished product. Coordinate the logistic of feed deliveries to the farms, feed ingredients pick up and feed production.
- Education and/or Experience
- Degree: Bachelor degree in Engineering, Business Administration or related field.
- Experience: Three (3) years supervising or management, preferably in manufacturing.
- Computer Skills
- Knowledge of Internet, SAP and Microsoft Office software (Excel, Word, Power Point, Outlook). Knowledge using devices such as smartphones and tablets.
- Other Skills and Abilities
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong teamwork skills.
- Excellent observational skill, able to identify faults or things amiss in large operational areas.
- Open to the application of new technology in the field.
- Knowledge of mechanical and electrical components.
- Well-organized and responsible in handling company sensitive documentation.
- Must have excellent communication and interpersonal relation skills, being able to work with all levels of management, direct employees and growers.
- Ability to balance competing priorities, complex situations, tight deadlines and work under pressure.
- Must have strong math, analytical and logistic skills.