Job Title: Corporate Recruiter
Our Company, Your Opportunity:
Nearly 150 years ago, Gustavus Swift founded Swift & Company. He was a true pioneer whose passion and innovative spirit transformed the meat industry. This commitment to transformation mirrors that of Swift Prepared Foods today. Swift Prepared Foods (formerly Plumrose USA) is the prepared foods arm of JBS USA, one of the world’s largest meat companies. This is a unique opportunity to be in a start-up environment, with the backing of a Global CPG Powerhouse. This is a role for someone who is looking for an entrepreneurial challenge in a company with aspirations to be leaders within the CPG world. The position will have both strategic and tactical elements and the person may wear different hats. This is an opportunity for people who want to think Big, dream Big and work to make Big ideas a reality.
To be THE BEST in all we do. We are completely focused on our business, ensuring the BEST products and services to our customers, a relationship of trust with our suppliers and profitability for our shareholders. All this, we do to provide an opportunity for a better future for all of our TEAM MEMBERS.
Determination, Simplicity, Availability, Humility, Sincerity, Discipline, Ownership
Scope of Position:
The Corporate Recruiter is responsible for the creation and execution of a strategic hiring plan encompassing all candidate sources (campus, social media, external recruiters, etc.) for critical positions at corporate and within the plants.
- Development of North America campus relationship plan with BU support and participation
- Review resumes and screen candidates for company values
- Manage interview schedule between pre-screened candidates and hiring managers; organize panel interviews as needed
- Communicate status to HR on a regular basis; assist with maintaining staffing trackers
- Support the Swift Prepared Foods Compensation Philosophy and Strategy
- Ownership of Swift Prepared Foods LinkedIn & Jobvite accounts
- Maintain day to day involvement in sourcing top quality candidates
- Formalize internal “head hunter” type recruiting
- Build a pipeline of candidates for frequently filled positions
- Improve analytics used in the hiring process
- Assist with the successful onboarding of candidates
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this job. They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified. May perform other duties as assigned.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals to perform the essential functions.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Human Resources, Communication or other related field. Relevant work experience will be considered
- Willingness to work within a plant environment highly preferred
- Experience leading and motivating a team
- Proven utilization of multiple sourcing avenues for various levels of talent from campus recruiting to executive level positions
- Experience establishing metrics to track recruiting effectiveness
- Experience preparing and analyzing a variety of recruiting data and reports and sharing with business leaders
- Previous experience in a fast-paced, continuously changing environment
- Effective communication with various groups of individuals
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
Physical Demands/Work Environment:
- Office and plant setting: the plant environment will include wet or humid conditions (non-weather related), extreme cold (non-weather related), and working near moving mechanical parts
- Noise level in the work environment is usually moderate but can be loud when in the production area
- Travel expected to be 25% or less