Live Production Financial Analyst
At Pilgrim’s, Safety Is A Condition, which means the safety of our team members comes first - always.
We have implemented safety measures to prevent the spread of COVID-19. We are working to ensure social distancing within our facility. We have installed physical barriers throughout our facility such as plexi-glass or plastic barriers between team member work stations. Each day, temperature screens are performed for each employee and visitor before entering the facility. Face coverings are provided and required over the mouth and nose at all times when inside the facility, and enhanced cleaning and sanitation is regularly performed.
This position supports the Live Operations Accounting Team in various accounting functions to include analyzing and preparing weekly, monthly, and quarterly financial information, providing statistical information to outside agencies, special projects and ad hoc reporting. This position will participate on various process teams interfacing with all levels from Executive Vice President to Accounting Clerk.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Analyze daily financial and operational information.
- Report weekly and monthly on live op results.
- Complete ad hoc reports as they arise from Accounting, Corporate and/or Operations.
- Review reports for accuracy and timeliness.
- Provide SOX information to auditors.
- Assist in the preparation of the annual budget review.
- 3-5 years experience in a similar position
- Must be proficient in Accounting and GAAP along with a basic understanding of Sarbanes-Oxley Act
- Must have excellent Microsoft Excel skills
- Experience and understanding of SAP or similar ERP system
- Familiarity with both MS Access and Excel4apps
- Exceptional organizational skills
- Ability to handle tight deadlines in daily/weekly/monthly operations
- Ability to adapt to ever-changing accounting working environment
***This person will need to open to work out of any of our US locations!
EDUCATIONAL REQUIREMENTS: Bachelor’s Degree in Business management, Accounting, or Finance