SALES ACCOUNT MANAGER
JBS USA is a leading global provider of diversified, high-quality food products, including a portfolio of well-recognized brands and innovative, easy-to-use food solutions. We process, prepare, package and deliver fresh and value-added premium meat, poultry and retail-ready food products for customers in approximately 100 countries on six continents. We are also the majority shareholder of Pilgrim’s, the largest poultry company in North America. JBS USA employs more than 100,000 team members, and our corporate office is located in beautiful Greeley, Colorado, where our 1,200 team members onsite enjoy more than 300 days of sunshine a year.
We are looking for an Account Manager for our Regional Beef Inside Sales team, located in our Greeley, CO headquarters.
- Manage Regional Beef’s current and future customer accounts across multiple domestic channels
- Use product and market knowledge to generate sales
- Determine customer needs and match new product and programs to address account goals
- Give pricing quotes and modify prices necessary to deal with specific customer needs
- Collaborate with field sales team to develop new accounts and move accounts up the value chain
- Work with margin management to increase sales margin
- Contact accounts daily to discuss the availability and pricing of individual products
- Responsible for following market conditions and recognizing market trends
- Thorough understanding of customer entire organizational structure and merchandising strategy
- Understand all accounts in department to make the team stronger
- BS/BA degree preferred with a major in one of the following: Agri Business, Meat Science, Business, Marketing, Ag Econ or Animal Science
- Minimum 3 years or more previous meat sales experience or comparable field
- Bi-lingual (Spanish/English) preferred
- Excellent phone and strong presentation skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Detail Oriented
- Office Environment
- 45+ hours per week
- Must be willing to travel around 5%.
- Microsoft Office applications a must.
- As a salaried position with the company, you may be required to travel at some point to other facilities, to attend Company events, or as a representative of the Company in other situations. Unless otherwise specified in this posting, the amount of travel may vary and the most qualified candidate must be willing and able to travel as business needs dictate
The applicant who fills this position will be eligible for the following compensation and benefits:
- Benefits: Vision, Medical, and Dental coverage begin after 60 days of employment
- Paid Time Off: sick leave, vacation, and 6 company observed holidays
- 401(k): company match begins after the first year of service and follows the company vesting schedule
- Base salary range of $65,000 - $85,000 annually
- This position is eligible to participate in the Company’s annual bonus plan, the amount of bonus varies and is subject to the standard terms and conditions of the incentive program
The Company is dedicated to ensuring a safe and secure environment for our team members and visitors. To assist in achieving that goal, we conduct a drug, alcohol, and background checks for all new team members post-offer and prior to the start of employment. It is a job expectation that all new employees have, at minimum, the first dose of the COVID-19 vaccine in advance of their first date of employment. If you need assistance in obtaining a vaccine, the Company can help schedule you with one of its healthcare partners following a conditional job offer, if one is made. The Immigration Reform and Control Act requires that verification of employment eligibility be documented for all new employees by the end of the third day of work.