2ND SHIFT QA TECHNICIAN
2ND SHIFT QUALITY ASSURANCE TECHNICIAN
DEPARTMENT: Food Safety Quality Regulatory
LOCATION: Ottumwa, IA
SALARY CLASS: Non-Exempt
- Ability to communicate effectively in English, both written and verbally.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Production experience preferred in a food processing facility.
- High School degree or equivalent required.
- Bachelor’s Degree in applicable field preferred.
- Monitor and evaluate quality levels of product, areas, and people.
- Ensure all company safety guidelines are being followed.
- Follow all food safety requirements.
- Work closely with management to achieve production objectives.
- Perform various other duties as needed or assigned.