Account Sales Executive- Hollywood
Position Title: Account Sales Executive - Royal Division
Reports to: District Manager – Royal
Regal Wine Company; a luxury wine distributor, that provides exceptional service and encompasses a world class wine portfolio of authenticity and integrity. We take pride in our people and are committed to cross functional training and development of our employees for a long-term career within the organization. We believe that diversity, equity, and inclusion drive our best innovation, enrich our employees, and connect us to our customers and global community. We aspire to evolve in our commitment for a better future and one that is rooted for good.
- Establish & maintain rapport with off-premise chain district managers, store managers, liquor department managers, and other store personnel
- Manage an established chain territory of approximately 50 accounts
- Rotate vintages, fill shelves, fill cold box, build displays, and maintain Royal Wine Company merchandising standards
- Deliver structured sales pitches using wine knowledge, sales skills and chain focused ad campaigns
- Maintain 100% shelf distribution in all authorized items for each account
- Identify opportunities to create engaging mass floor displays in impactful display locations
- Effectively present new item distribution and direct store delivery items
- Complete daily preplans, recaps, and distribution reports
- Attend and contribute to team meetings, participate in reviewing goals and develop execution plan
- Responsible for carrying cell phone and point of sales materials in vehicle during working hours
- Continue to develop wine knowledge, business acumen and sales skills to increase professional acumen
- Additional duties as assigned by District Manager or Region Manager
- Candidate must be at least 21 years of age
- Must possess a current driver’s license; maintain current auto insurance coverage and have a clean driving record
- Ability to repetitively lift a minimum of 50 lbs; be able to bend, squat, climb, kneel, twist and lift repetitively
- Available to work early morning hours, Monday to Friday
- Ability to travel within California up to 6 times per year, out of the territory, for education and training
- Candidate must be willing to reside within territory
Pay Range: $22.00 per hour for the first six months then will move to $24.00 per hour
In addition to the hourly wage, the Account Sales Executive is eligible for a discretionary bonus, a $500 a month auto allowance, gas card for business, company issued cell phone, paid home internet (up to $50/month), expense account and other sales incentives.
- Health insurance – medical, dental, vision, disability & life insurance
- 401k with employer match
- Vacation accrual; 12 paid holidays; 72 hours for Health & Wellness
- Learning & Development opportunities
- ·Wine discounts!
At Jackson Family Wines, we respect, celebrate, and take pride in each other’s differences. Together we nurture a culture that embraces fairness, acceptance and belonging. We believe that diversity, equity, and inclusion drive our best innovation, enrich our employees, and connect us to our customers and global community. We aspire to evolve in our commitment for a better future and one that is rooted for good.
This job requisition and salary range are effective as of January 1st, 2023. All company job requisitions prior to January 1st, 2023 are null and void.