Position Summary: Jackson Family Wines is looking for a creative, detail-oriented, and enthusiastic Website Merchandiser to help create an engaging and seamless shopping experience for our online customers. Your main responsibility will be to manage and optimize the visual presentation of our products on our brand’s websites to drive sales, improve customer engagement, and increase overall conversion rates across priority wine brands.
Who We Are: Jackson Family Wines is much more than a family-owned wine company. We're risk-taking innovators with a strong belief that quality is paramount. We're always on the lookout for top talent – individuals who possess a strong work ethic, commitment to quality, and share our beliefs in healthy lands and a healthy community. In 2023, we were selected as one of the North Bay Business Journal's Best Places to Work – making this the eighth consecutive year we’ve received this recognition.
- Monitor brand websites to ensure that products are active and appropriately merchandised
- Create product landing pages and banners that align with new releases, seasonal selling periods, and e-commerce campaigns
- Input, manage, and test promo codes, ensuring seamless functionality for customers during the checkout process
- Maintain and update the Product Information Management (PIM) system to ensure accurate and consistent product data
- Ensure that product attributes, specifications, and other details are correctly entered and reflected across the website
- Collaborate with the Brand Marketing team to obtain the most up-to-date information and visual assets for new and existing products
- Organize and categorize products on the website to ensure ease of navigation and a well-structured user experience
- Manage content and create visually appealing product pages with enticing images, compelling product descriptions, and relevant information
- Set up bundled product kits, gift packs, and non-wine items and work with DTC Operations team to configure with fulfillment partner
- Stay up to date with e-commerce trends and industry competitors to gain insights into best practices and emerging opportunities
- Work closely with the inventory management team to ensure accurate stock availability and timely product launches
- Address and resolve any issues related to promo codes, collaborating with technical teams if necessary
- Other duties and administrative tasks as assigned by management
- 3+ years of experience in website merchandising, e-commerce, or a similar role
- Passion and knowledge of wine
- Entrepreneurial spirit; can self-manage
- Excellent follow-through skills – can manage a project from start to finish
- Motivated, team player, but comfortable working independently
- A keen eye for design and an understanding of visual merchandising principles
- Familiarity with SEO best practices and their application in website merchandising
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills to work effectively with cross-functionals
- Ability to multitask, prioritize, and work under tight deadlines in a fast-paced environment
- Shows commitment to excellence and high standards in work product
- Flexible with the ability to prioritize competing tasks, and manage change appropriately
- Experience using Salsify and Salesforce preferred
$26.87 - $34.01 - $41.15 per hour
- Health insurance – medical, dental, vision, disability & life insurance
- 401k with employer match
- Vacation accrual; 12 paid holidays; 72 hours for Health & Wellness
- Learning & Development opportunities
- Wine discounts!
At Jackson Family Wines, we respect, celebrate, and take pride in each other’s differences. Together we nurture a culture that embraces fairness, acceptance and belonging. We believe that diversity, equity, and inclusion drive our best innovation, enrich our employees, and connect us to our customers and global community. We aspire to evolve in our commitment for a better future and one that is rooted for good.
This job requisition and salary range are effective as of January 1st, 2023. All company job requisitions prior to January 1st, 2023 are null and void.