Pricing and Inventory Specialist
Position Title: Pricing and Inventory Specialist
Department: Regal - Pricing
Reports to: Pricing Manager
The Pricing and Inventory Specialist role will report to the Pricing Manager and is based out of our Santa Rosa office of 30 employees who supports a remote sales force of 200 statewide. The primary tasks of the P & I Specialist position are: working with sales reps to register pricing exceptions and address pricing questions; work with our systems to help maintain pricing and inventory structures; work with our purchasing department and delivery company to help ensure that inventory levels are correct and available for purchase, communicate with our remote sales force, suppliers and management regarding pricing and inventory issues and concerns.
- Assist sales reps with pricing exceptions and special pricing programs.
- Pricing system maintenance and updates to JD Edwards.
- Maintain SevenFifty – rep account set up, data loads and trouble shooting.
- Assist with training of new hire sales reps.
- Work with delivery warehouse, customer service and outside sales force on inventory hold issues and concerns.
- Review & research daily delivery exceptions and shorted orders due to inventory/warehouse discrepancies.
- Support set up and management of inventory and pricing for presell programs.
- Track inventory holds and pulls; help maintain flow of available stock.
- Assist with other tasks and departments as needed.
- Basic knowledge and understanding of 3 tier pricing and/or inventory control.
- Strong computer skills, proficient in Microsoft Office, especially Excel.
- Strong organizational, problem-solving, and analytical skills.
- Ability to handle multiple priorities and heavy workflow.
- Excellent attention to detail and comfortable working with numbers.
$23.19 - $28.11 - $33.03 hourly
- Health insurance – medical, dental, vision, disability, and life insurance
- 401k with employer match
- Vacation accrual; 12 paid holidays; 72 hours for health and wellness
- Learning & Development Opportunities
- Wine Discounts
At Regal Wine Company, we respect, celebrate, and take pride in each other’s differences. Together we nurture a culture that embraces fairness, acceptance and belonging. We believe that diversity, equity, and inclusion drive our best innovation, enrich our employees, and connect us to our customers and global community. We aspire to evolve in our commitment for a better future and one that is rooted for good.
This job requisition and salary range are effective as of January 1st, 2023. All company job requisitions prior to January 1st, 2023, are null and void.