Trade Marketing Coordinator
The Trade Marketing Coordinator at Jackson Family Wines supports the strategic initiatives for both Marketing and Sales. This role provides a unique opportunity to interact with JFW’s sales divisions, brands and company leadership. We need someone who is high execute, can learn quickly, take direction and follow up on multiple projects. This role is fast-paced and requires following daily systematic procedures. Trade Marketing sees hundreds of different projects come to life - from the creative process all the way through to seeing our work in the market. Marketing and selling the best wine brands in the world is challenging but rewarding- and this role plays a crucial role in maintaining our market excellence.
- Collaborate with Sales and Marketing teams in the development and activation of consumer and trade programs
- Interface with outside vendors for point of sale and merchandise procurement, price negotiation and sourcing for innovative, impactful solutions for on and off premise activation
- Manage Print on Demand procurement: placing orders and POS budget tracking
- Manage Point of Sale store: item entry, and inventory control. Provide accurate budget tracking and recommendations to brand teams
- Manage the compilation and editing of bi-weekly newsletter (The Juice)
- Assist with the activation of national and regional tactical programming
- Partner with brand teams to ensure digital assets and sales tools communication platform (The Key) are current and relevant
- Participate in bi-annual marketing surveys and sales meetings to evaluate effectiveness of marketing tools
- Proactively manage ad hoc projects and procurement
- Lead monthly project status meetings with brand teams
- Two years of previous experience in sales, marketing or business development
- College degree (marketing or related field)
- Previous business administration or related experience
- Budget Management
- Travel required (4 to 8 days per year)
- Experience in Microsoft Office (OneDrive, PowerPoint, Excel, Word, Outlook, SharePoint
· Skills Required and Pre-requisite Core Competencies
- Very strong project and time management; ability to multi-task
- Process oriented personality is a must – this position requires following daily systematic procedures
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, including proper English grammar
$64,480.00 - $74,869.00 - $85,258.00 annually
- Health insurance – medical, dental, vision, disability & life insurance
- 401k with employer match
- Vacation accrual; 12 paid holidays; 72 hours for Health & Wellness
- Learning & Development opportunities
- Wine discounts!
At Jackson Family Wines, we respect, celebrate, and take pride in each other’s differences. Together we nurture a culture that embraces fairness, acceptance and belonging. We believe that diversity, equity, and inclusion drive our best innovation, enrich our employees, and connect us to our customers and global community. We aspire to evolve in our commitment for a better future and one that is rooted for good.
This job requisition and salary range are effective as of January 1st, 2023. All company job requisitions prior to January 1st, 2023 are null and void.