Senior Business System Analyst
Jackson Family Wines is much more than a family-owned wine company. We're risk-taking innovators with a strong belief that quality is paramount. We're always on the lookout for top talent -- individuals who possess a strong work ethic, commitment to quality and share our beliefs in healthy lands and a healthy community. In 2023, we were selected as one of the North Bay Business Journal's Best Places to Work for the eighth year running.
Are you a strong analytical thinker, natural problem solver, and communicator? Do you take pride in translating complex and challenging business and data flows into technical designs and solutions that simplify the user experience? As part of the Marketing Technology and Operations team responsible for delivering state-of-the-art e-Commerce, Digital commerce, Point-of-Sale, and CRM solutions, the Senior Business Systems Analyst works with Direct-to-Consumer stakeholders and cross-functional technical and business partners to analyze, maintain, and improve applications and integrations across all our DTC and Digital Marketing platforms.
- Analyze, define, and document improvements to business and data flows across a complex and highly integrated Direct-to-Consumer solution that encompasses e-Commerce, Digital Commerce, Point-of-Sale, and CRM capabilities
- Apply thorough knowledge of architectures, data design, and application and integrated system processes to facilitate solution discussion and clearly articulate requirements, workflows and system behavior
- Become the team’s subject matter expert on data flows and improvements across numerous internal and third-party API integration points, ranging from payment processing, compliance, and fulfillment partner solutions to order management, CRM, and back-end ERP flows
- Leverage strong communication, presentation, and teamwork skills to engage collaboratively with developers, product managers/owners, and business users on continuous solution innovation
- Essential resource for overall product quality; works with team to formulate test strategies, plans, scripts and participate in detailed testing and troubleshooting for complex use cases to ensure systems function correctly
- Stay up to date on technology, processes, and Digital marketing and e-Commerce advancements to automate, modernize and optimize systems.
Essential Skills, Experience, and Education
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Computer Science, Information Tech, or related field, 5+ years of experience in IT or relevant work experience, or 9 years equivalent experience.
- Expertise in complex B2C or B2B business applications
- Experience with SDLC, waterfall and scrum/agile project methodologies
- Proficient at requirements management from planning to execution, developing and documenting requirements
- Ability to successfully participate in and lead appropriate portions of the execution of large, complex, enterprise-level projects with different teams with diverse personalities
- Strong technical aptitude, comfortable with general enterprise application configuration and administration and defining data integration needs
- Familiar with problem-solving, root-cause, and formulating recommendations with needed context
- Advanced in Microsoft Office 365 applications including Outlook, SharePoint, Excel, PowerPoint, Word, Visio, as well as tools such as LucidChart
- Ability to travel approximately 15% of the time between local company facilities using personal vehicle. Valid driver's license required.
- Preferred Qualifications
- Prior experience working with e-Commerce, Digital Commerce, CRM, and/or Point-of-Sale solutions
- Prior experience with Salesforce, including any or all of the following: Salesforce.com (SFDC), Commerce Cloud, OMS/OCI, SFMC, and Service Cloud
- Familiarity with tracking, monitoring, and analyzing potential issues with API integrations to help determine root cause
- Familiar and comfortable with data analysis tools and technologies (SQL capabilities a plus)
- Wine and Spirits industry experience a plus
Salary Range: (Min) $98,290.00 (Mid) $125,210.50 (Max) $152,131.00
- Health insurance – medical, dental, vision, disability & life insurance
- 401k with employer match
- Vacation accrual; 12 paid holidays; 72 hours for Health & Wellness
- Learning & Development opportunities
- Wine discounts!
At Jackson Family Wines, we respect, celebrate, and take pride in each other’s differences. Together we nurture a culture that embraces fairness, acceptance and belonging. We believe that diversity, equity, and inclusion drive our best innovation, enrich our employees, and connect us to our customers and global community. We aspire to evolve in our commitment for a better future and one that is rooted for good.
This job requisition and salary range are effective as of January 1st, 2023. All company job requisitions prior to January 1st, 2023 are null and void.