J2 Global’s Communication brands (Line2, eVoice and eReceptionist) arm small businesses with VOIP (Voice over Internet Protocol) with digital communication tools and are embarking on an ambitious growth plan. We are looking for exceptional new team members to help drive this growth. We have an exciting opportunity for a graphic designer with a background in UI/UX design who can develop creative ideas. This role will report to the Head of Marketing.
This individual will serve as a key partner to all marketing staff and paid media agency, working as a contributor and designer for work that will be used across owned and paid channels. The ideal candidate will have a marketing-centric mindset applying design best practices across a variety of channels (e.g. web, paid social and display). We are also looking for someone who has as passion for improving the user experience on site and conversions by optimizing the sales funnel journey. If you’re seeking a supportive, team-focused and dynamic work environment where you can see the direct impact of your performance, then apply today and come start your rewarding career with us!
Remote (North America)
Responsibilities include but not limited to:
- Develop effective graphics, digital animations and ad materials that aligns with the larger identity and mission of the brand
- Design assets that will be used in all paid media and email marketing campaigns
- Design graphic user interface elements such as landing pages
- Produce wireframes, websites and work with developers to create finalized products
- In conjunction with marketing and product, identify and define customer problems and develop user flows and solutions
- 3+ years’ experience in a design role, preferably in a SaaS company
- Visual Design skills with proficiency in typography, desktop/mobile UI, color, layout, iconography
- An understanding of design methodologies such as concepting, prototyping and A/B test planning/execution
- Excellent knowledge of the digital environment - including files, formats and best practices
- Team player with a ‘can do’ attitude
- Committed to the values of equity, inclusion and diversity
About J2 Global
J2 Global, Inc. (NASDAQ: JCOM) is a leading internet information and services company consisting of a portfolio of brands including IGN, Mashable, Humble Bundle, Speedtest, PCMag, RetailMeNot, Offers.com, Spiceworks, Everyday Health, BabyCenter and What To Expect in its Digital Media business and eFax, eVoice, iContact, Campaigner, Vipre, and IPVanish in its Cloud Services business. J2 reaches more than 240 million people per month across its brands. As of December 31, 2020, J2 had achieved 25 consecutive fiscal years of revenue growth. For more information about J2, please visit www.j2global.com.
J2 Global believes that “Doing > Talking” and embraces the business and societal imperative to have a diverse and inclusive organization. We are taking actions today to build and sustain a global employee population that mirrors the diverse communities we serve around the world.
J2 Global is an equal opportunity employer that offers great employee benefits, including, but not limited to, Health, Vision, Parental Leave, Maternity Leave, Dental, RRSP, Employee Assistance Program, Employee Stock Purchase Program, Flexible Time Off,