J2 Global’s Communication brands (Line2, eVoice and eReceptionist) arm small businesses with VOIP (Voice over Internet Protocol) with digital communication tools and are embarking on an ambitious growth plan. We are looking for exceptional new team members to help drive this growth. We have an exciting opportunity for an acquisition marketing specialist who will be primarily responsible for driving growth through multiple digital channels including website, email, performance marketing, app stores and affiliate partners. This role will report to the Head of Marketing.
As the Acquisition Manager, you will actively work with the Head of the Marketing in the strategic planning and the execution and the optimization of digital marketing campaigns to hit subscription goals. If you’re seeking a supportive, team-focused and dynamic work environment where you can see the direct impact of your performance, then apply today and come start your rewarding career with us!
Remote (North America)
Responsibilities include but not limited to:
- Develop and execute digital marketing campaigns to drive subscriptions
- Manage paid media platforms and agency – responsible for strategy, tracking budgets & spend and across channels (SEM, display, social)
- Continuously improve the conversion funnel and subscriber experience through A/B testing
- Lead the effort in building and optimizing email campaigns that turn abandonments into conversions
- Manage and optimize affiliate partners
- Track and report on campaign performance on a weekly basis, including providing actionable insights and next steps
- 3+ years’ experience in digital growth marketing; subscription marketing a plus
- Digital marketing understanding and ability to build successful marketing strategies
- Someone who has a data mindset and is comfortable with challenging the norm and pushing the envelope
- Team player with a ‘can do’ attitude
- Committed to the values of equity, inclusion and diversity
About J2 Global
J2 Global, Inc. (NASDAQ: JCOM) is a leading internet information and services company consisting of a portfolio of brands including IGN, Mashable, Humble Bundle, Speedtest, PCMag, RetailMeNot, Offers.com, Spiceworks, Everyday Health, BabyCenter and What To Expect in its Digital Media business and eFax, eVoice, iContact, Campaigner, Vipre, and IPVanish in its Cloud Services business. J2 reaches more than 240 million people per month across its brands. As of December 31, 2020, J2 had achieved 25 consecutive fiscal years of revenue growth. For more information about J2, please visit www.j2global.com.